Jitsu wa Ore, Saikyou Deshita? - Ch. 90 - A Rival?

Dex-chan lover
I really appreciate the omake from the comedy standpoint. In the LN the majin that Shiva defeated (bar the girl) were all kinda handwaved away.
Knowing that they are just chilling in Shiva’s subspace…. just feels fitting for this series (and Haruto’s personality, which he doesn’t even consider them as anything significant)
Kind of makes you wonder what happened to the guy that trapped people in a burning building.

theres not nearly enough of this manga. i want 100x more than this.

Dex-chan lover
Dang, I completely forgot about those 2 majin. I think the laast time they appeared was 13 chapters ago, the fight with the guy who transformed into a leopard

Dex-chan lover
@popo53414 Iris is the only known character with that specific problem. She was unable to level up at all. There are a ton of other Human Experiment things to explore.

And Professor Tia only has 2 reasons to exist. Explanation Dumps and Comedy. If you don't have anything explained, then her only use is Comedy.

Dex-chan lover
Hmm I guess that confinement space is similar to house arrest...
but if the place has everything you need along with running water, electricity, and internet then it is a paradise for some people.

Dex-chan lover
Tia: Go! Temper her body!
Haruto: But that doesn't work with people you don't know...

Solution: know her better Intimately to understand her body well. :chad:

Dex-chan lover
That guy just happy having someone to talk to ... not to mention I thought they'd be in kind of cages made out of barriers and not like in their own little house in the middle of nowhere! :D
Ngl the fact that they aren't in cages and are allowed some "freedom" could be more of a punishment. Sorta enjoy exploring this empty and slowly dying world kinda thing

Users who are viewing this thread