Jitsu wa Ore, Saikyou Deshita? - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - Starting From The Bottom After Being Reincarnated

Double-page supporter
@lenovoaxioo of course and I have posted about that on the main discussion not on the chapter one few minutes before yours.

Dex-chan lover
Can she become a wolf girl lol
*isekai again but fuck this... bookmarked

cgr

Dex-chan lover
(accidental double post)

@AngJr
maybe goddess gave him just enough power to break the world's 3 digit limit, and he can grow even more ridiculously OP as he ages?

Can’t these writers do any better than these badass wolves turning into cute girls. Swear it’s in every one of these isekai

Nep

Dex-chan lover
The idiots threw the 02 mana baby away to avoid being a laughingstock...

And here we are, turning him into a laughingstock for throwing away a baby with 1002 mana. Good job guys.

Dex-chan lover
Seeing the baby floating and fighting in such attire is hella funny. ngl

i would like to see him become the demon lord and take vengeance on the royal family.

Nou

Dex-chan lover
Bruh, watch as the wolf turns into the red haired girl from the cover art and he marries her or some shit and then kills his parents or something.

Dex-chan lover
THIS IS MAKING ME ANGRY, GODDESS! COULD'VE JUST GRABBED ONE OF THESE (999)! LOOK AT HOW IT WOULD LOOK GOOD EVEN IF THEY COULD ONLY COUNT TO 9!
THE EASY WAY TO HAVE A CHEAT!

Dex-chan lover
@Reimos She obviously just changed it from 0002 to 1002 to be lazy. Forgetting of course the issues it would cause for everyone else. Classic stuff. I don't know how many games ive edited where stuff like this is so common you wonder how it functions at all. I once fought a boss in a game and had this problem. They used a stupid counter which only had 3 digits but the boss had 1500hp. The counter was some old module bullshit they just used and didn't look into properly.

This whole world seems haphazard. Not that thats bad, just that the lifeforms here are very...slack. I mean the wizard didn't even consider options and just accepted what his crystal ball said as fact. I only believe it because our world can be just as stupid.

Dex-chan lover
@AngJr Would require her to change more than 1 number. Changing to 1 from zero was easier than typing 9 four times. She probably meant to do 102 but missed and forgot to do anything else or care.

Fed-Kun's army
let me guess, the redhead from the cover is the dog?

anyway
>not putting the barriar around the enemy than slowly cloing it in
>not putting the barriar inside the enemy than expending it
this mcis an idiot.

WOW. Those barriers like the ones from Kekkaishi is my favorite ability!

Getting tired of all the wolf girls in both manga and light novels. Not getting enough wolf boys, though.

Bookmarked nonetheless.

Group Leader
Do they love wolves in these stories so much?
There are other monsters sighs....
It was funny seeing him fight as a baby though 😂

Users who are viewing this thread