Jitsu wa Ore, Saikyou Deshita? - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - Starting From The Bottom After Being Reincarnated

Fed-Kun's army
I really really love the Wolf's reaction on page 28. Just like "Ooookay, I'll back away slooowly".

Supporter
Of course this kind of story wouldn't be complete without a Fenrir (read: doggy)

why the heck this magic reading device reads literal. it's suppposed to show 99 if it's the limit 😋
but nice, nice isekai

Dex-chan lover
@gda19
They need that mofumofu feeling, and they're all dog-types rather than cat-types, but regular dogs don't have any races awesome enough, so they go for the most famous wolf-types

Contributor
fuck dude, if i had that much power, i'd just be roleplaying kekkaishi

Dex-chan lover
nice
that is also why digital measurements suck

pretty nice actually, please no huge timeskip. let him become hovering baby forest ghost

Aggregator gang
I wouldn't be surprised if he gets achievements and gets the attention of the king and queen, they try to set him up as nobility or a fiance for their daughter, then he tells then that he's the son that they threw away.

Or it'll be funny if he gets engaged to a Duke's daughter and ends up succeeding the throne anyway.

Dex-chan lover
wait....so in that world, a shortened name or a nickname is considered a whole new name?

imagine if someone named their child Hubert Blaine Wolfeschlegelsteinhausenbergerdorff Sr. xD

Double-page supporter
this follows the old isekai troupe so nope not gonna read this one

Double-page supporter
Bloody Christ. Another I am a looser, and a neet and yet I die and get a god talking to me giving me a cheat ability for no reason at all. So now I super awesome. Even tho I am really a looser.

who finds these entertaining ? especially when theres so bloody many of them. So many loosers than you can poke a stick at. Its like the gods decide to pick out the trash from earth.

Users who are viewing this thread