Jitsu wa Ore, Saikyou Deshita? - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - Starting From The Bottom After Being Reincarnated

Group Leader
After re-reading this, I still cant get over how they went through the laborious task of sending someone out to drop him in the woods. Then, as if the first overly ridiculous step wasn't enough, leave without following through and make sure he died to an animal or, at the very least, make sure some random peasant foraging doesn't pick him up.

Why not skip all these loose ends and just throw the baby into the incinerator like a normal murderer would? (Pre-stabbing optional)

Back then, they had many options when it comes to fires hot enough to burn someone to the bone, and even some to thoroughly burn their bones to ash too.

Aggregator gang
@isekai_yuusha_sama I'm fairly sure that it just only shows the last 2 digits. so if his magic was 9999, it would show 99. if it was 765, it'd show 65. His magic was 1002, so it only showed 02 which equals 2.

Banned
Wow.... this is certainly a special kind of retarded.
Almost funny, actually.

Though I am getting sick to death of "Fenrir" being a monster type. Is Norse mythology a fucking joke to you, Japan? You think you can just throw the name of the chainbreaker on every fucking giant wolf that comes along?

Dex-chan lover
I would have laughed if we finally got a fake-out and the first MC gets a Bad End in the first chapter and we start with a more reasonable story from Chapter 2

Making me remember "Y2K problem" Year 2000: major bug in computer. To save memory in the old computer, the programmer use 1988 ---> 88 instead in the code and when year 2000 come, it cause all the code to error and think that the year is 1900. LoL

Maaan, i also had pretty bad reaction to first chapter, but after some more reading u find this manga hilarious, so whoever decide to drop after first one just give it a chance.

I'm just gonna turn off my brain and not overthink, this seems like one of those manga's where you should just enjoy.

"cheat skill"
At Maximum a 6/10 story
Edit: "Demon Lord"
Make that a 5/10
Edit2: Read past chapter 2
Might have 6/10 qualities, unlikely but possible 7/10.
But anything 8/10 or more is impossible.

I thought ive seen every overpower MC. then now right here, the MC speaks as soon as being born, uses magic, flies with it, defeated fanrir and get a servant/pet. Yep bookmark

Dex-chan lover
The most stupidest fucking thing I've read so far on this site. How the hell it's rated so high is beyond me?

Users who are viewing this thread