Jitsu wa Ore, Saikyou Deshita? - Vol. 1 Ch. 3.1 - I'm Being Hated by Charlotte

Dex-chan lover
@Amizer it said she has been behaving like that with him for 9 years, ever since both of them were infants. Back then they hadnt grown up together, and I guess mangaka thinks it makes sense for an infant to be in puberty (and remain as such for 9 years). If she has been in puberty and spent the 9 years avoiding him because of that, I can see why the fact her 9 years of life (all spent with him) wasnt enough for her to see him as a brother.

Maybe the manga makes light of some details from ln/wn?.. or the source is probably as retarded.

@Austriacus yes, you're actually missing something... please re-read ch.1 page 6 last panel and page 7 last panel...
MC stated that he only wanted to live a peaceful life and laziest life and not as a hikki...
living a peaceful and lazy life does NOT mean that he/you need to be a hikki...

Fed-Kun's army
Thank You .. I hope he is ruthless I want that he kill his parents

Dex-chan lover
@TheFiller naa i don't think he going to do it he just lazy asshole with no plane other be lazy and live a peaceful life and i am 100% sure he not going to bang the hot big boobs wolf girl or any girl -_-

Dex-chan lover
That credit page is hilarious! 🤣 Which manga/anime is it? Also what exactly is the credit page about? I don't use Discord.

What? The MC wants to clone himself and live as a shut-in? Well that's unexpected of an isekai.

How do these writers come up with these moronic personalities for their mc's?

@digitalromance77 You misunderstand me, im not calling him a hikki now, thats just what he was in his past life. What he aspires himself to be is a shut in, i actually have no issue with wanting to live a peacefull and lazy life, that makes complete sense, in fact i said so already, but he used the term shut in (or at least a term that translates to that in english) to describe what he aspires to do and thats what i find weird.

Dex-chan lover
he WANTS to be a shut in? not sure i like where this is going with that...
living a lazy life is not the same as being a shut in.

Contributor
To be honest this doesn't make sense, when they adopted him Charlotte wasn't alive, meaning he was by her side for all of her life so why would she be afraid of him? Other than she saw him doing something creepy.

Well or he never really cared about her but that doesn't make sense either, why wouldn't he care for his new little sister?

@Austriacus because the author (and majority of us) has the same stereotypes of a being called hikki/shut-in... they're living an antisocial life by avoiding interaction with others (seclusion), doing whatever they like in this case otaku thingie which viewed and/or labelled by society as an unproductive lifestyle and lazy, since they are obviously don't work and got immersed in what they do/like...
what is inspiring him?
simply put....
being hikki = avoiding social interaction = no conflict with other = peaceful... (point taken)
being hikki = doing unproductive thingie/lifestyle = do not work = lazy... (point taken)

Group Leader
@loksel
The raw said it like that and when I search in google,, infants mean for 4-8 years old children too :/

Calling it right now, that little sister actuallly has a brocon
Might be wrong, lets see

Aggregator gang
judging from the cover I doubt the little sister would hate him for much longer 🤣

@monkey123

I don't use the discord, so I couldn't tell you the meaning either, but the anime is fate/kaleid liner prisma ilya season 2 part 1. Its adapted from a manga of the same name and is pretty good, but I would not recommend it unless you were already familiar with most of the non-spin-off "fate/" material since much of the enjoyment is derived from the clever references it employs.

Dex-chan lover
@TheGuilty
Thanks. Hmm Fate. I am disgusted of traps there so I don't want to read/watch this loooooooong series. Re;zero also got the disgusting stuff so no reading at all.

Users who are viewing this thread