Jitsu wa Ore, Saikyou Deshita? - Vol. 1 Ch. 3.1 - I'm Being Hated by Charlotte

Fed-Kun's army
I've never really will get used to the idea of writers making the reborn/reincarnated MC in a fantasy world that decides to live the way they did in the world they are from "our world"... I get that 99% of the time, they get dragged into all this stuff where they use their OP abilities while complaining about missing out on their "shut-in" life, but come on... It's a world where magic can be used...
@Jobslayer I was thinking the same thing. I'm sure she'll get all blushy in the next chapter while the MC tries to "get closer" to her.
Edit: I still like this manga, just a rant xD

Aggregator gang
@kurokuroi Was it an article that grouped infants (first couple years of life) and toddlers (2-4 year olds, basically around when babies start to walk) together when describing early childhood development? 4-8 year olds are definitely NOT infants.

@codydub03 thats honestly one of the most realistic tropes isekai's tend to have, you can't change that easily. usually it takes some kind of truma to shift someones nature that swiftly. (or in the case of ains an enchantment that forces it)
i mean, if its a executed pyromaniac murderer that gets sent into an isekai, their still going to be just as likely to go burning people alive as they did in their old world; all magic would do is make it a bit easier for them.

Fed-Kun's army
@shadowmoon522 Fair enough. I wasn't really disregarding it, I was just more like meh with the whole "shut-in" MC in the isekai wanting to be a shut in his new life as well. I mean trauma and everything aside. It's still a bit much to always have the same-ish back story.

@codydub03 true, buts the whole "same scenario startout" has been a thing since long before either of us where born.
it also makes it more refreshing & enjoyable when someone not only uses a start out scenario thats uncommon for the genera.

It looks like page 6 is a re-paste of a page from the last chapter. Considering the story makes a discontinuous jump around that page it looks like the real page 6 was erroneously replaced.

Dex-chan lover
How did he manage to make a realistic body double!? And if the answer seriously is Barrier Magic I call bullshit!

Dex-chan lover
@KobeisGOAT He was not a highschooler. He said he became a NEET in his last year of middle school - so grade 9 or age 15/16 - and has been a NEET for 5 years. Thus he was 20 or 21 when he reincarnated. As he says that he is currently in his 30s he was obviously 21 years old at the start of story.

Dex-chan lover
this guy has the worst motivation in the whole spectrum, live as a neet... like really?

Dex-chan lover
It's a pretty lame motivation, but I can't say it isn't believable. People are like this. It just means our MC isn't particularly likable.

I have to call bullshit on little sis not being used to the opposite sex though. He didn't suddenly get adopted at 9, or somehow skip through time after getting adopted. His sister should've grown up with him around literally her entire life.

Dex-chan lover
The MC is a lame idiot. He should have just stayed dead. I'm sure the goddess could have found another person more worthy of reincarnation with cheat powers.

Instead of staying in your room all the time...

You what mc?
Neet > reincarnated > neet (2)

Dex-chan lover
That is not the body of a 9 years old... even in manga...

@Kaarme
Lame idiot.... you just described all isekai protag....

@Kaarme was his character supposed to magically change because he was reincarnated? Of course he's still going to have a similar lifestyle he's so accustomed to especially when he now has even more time on his hand to do nothing.

Dex-chan lover
@FarmingTitan No, like I said, the goddess should have chosen another person (careful screening, what a joke). It means the original one doesn't need to change, unless you count death as a change. I guess it is.

This MC is a retard. What is he going to do? Stay inside and watch non existant anime all day? What is his logic?

Users who are viewing this thread