Jitsu wa Ore, Saikyou Deshita? - Vol. 1 Ch. 3.2 - I'm Being Hated by Charlotte

Aggregator gang
maybe the little sister have some sort of appraisal skill and knows that his magic level is actually really high

and then he becomes the holy knight... you get a heal, you get a heal, everyone gets a heal!

Dex-chan lover
his power level............(Nappa) yea Vegeta ?..........its.........1006.......(Nappa) oh..........Yea Nappa kick his ass..............oh wait sorry I had the scouter upside down his power level is over 9000

I just realise that this chapter mentioned that barrier magic is a lost magic, but in the first chapter people know that mc had barrier magic and still decide throw him away. What?

Dex-chan lover
@nawoon What does it matter if he has barried magic if his magic power is supposedly 2? He shouldn't be able to use any magic. It's like having a rifle but no bullets.

However, this is an exceptionally low quality story anyway. The goddess forgot to give him magic attributes? Really? What kind of number is 1002 anyway? Why isn't it 1000? Obviously because the magic power had to show something, so it was 1002 for that convenient "2" at the end. If it was 1024 for a nice power of two number (for the heaven's computer system), 24 might still have been acceptable for the royals, even if highly disappointing, so it couldn't be that. Then the measuring devices. They actually can measure the power just fine up to high heavens, but not display the result without cutting the digits. That's idiotic. If it's that rudimentary, they should display 99 (the royal one) or 999 (his own) or an overflow error for any overflowing results. Only displaying the last digits is the worst possible choice the device maker could make.

Thanks for the chapter!
Seems everyone is an idiot who can't analyze or think about MC's level display. Nobody else has a zero in front of their level, even if current level is still in single digits while level cap in double digits. Hence that should raise possibility he has a level higher than two or three digits or at least the question of why redundant zeroes are showing up for him and nobody else. In any case, let's see how he handles the darker side of being a responsible lord and if is able to help the wounded at all.

Banned
More magical barrier creation with no explanation...

Yeah... this isekai really is a special level of stupid. It doesn't even begin to make sense. =3

Fed-Kun's army
@SotiCoto word. Just like this one manga where the mc is supposed to be a healer, but he can read minds, change appearance, one-hit kill people, and freaking time travel! This dude so far used "barrier magic" to fly, talk, as a cluster bomb, and make clones. I'm honestly stoked to see what else this "barrier magic" of his can do XD

Users who are viewing this thread