Jitsu wa Ore, Saikyou Deshita? - Vol. 1 Ch. 6 - The Birth of a Hero of Justice

Dex-chan lover
@Kyto1984 To be clear she left the cave because she did not know it was concealed and was then found. Its only an illusion so going back in would defeat the purpose and getting captured would put her daughter at risk.

I think you understood but your comment was confusing and made it sound like you didn't.

Dex-chan lover
All we need now is a " If you think you can die peacefully !?" ... XD

No please no please don’t release it monthly I NEED to know what happens please please and thank you

Dex-chan lover
People debate whether she should have realized the benefactor would protect her if she stayed in the cave, or if going out to lead them away was a sensible move on her part. But all I want to know is how she was shot to death from behind with no blood, just before mc arrived. First I thought he splintered her spleen to make her go into shock and comatose (and heal later) as he arrived to keep his powers secret, but then he said that he was "too late", meaning she died and he just caught her dead body. But there was no enemy soldier who could shoot her from behind, there was no projectile (not even magical) shown, and as I said, there was no blood. How the hell did she die, and who shot her from where?

@feha I think that shot from behind is his doing to prevent her knowing that he was the one who save her. Also, he said too late probably because he didn't see his sister.

Dex-chan lover
@azzanki He knows very well where the sister is, as it is the individual he kept track of with his gps "turn left at the next intersection" feature (and she is the one he put a "char surveillance barrier" on). So I can only see it as being a result of his mother dying.

Dex-chan lover
They were actually lucky MC found them before anything happened to mother and little sister. Had they been harmed, I fear for the Empire's fate.

Users who are viewing this thread