Jitsu wa Ore, Saikyou Deshita? - Vol. 1 Ch. 6 - The Birth of a Hero of Justice

Fed-Kun's army
@Kaarme
@TomTangent
The illusion magic activated once they enter the cave.
She tried to lure them off away from the cave but ended up finding that there is an illusion magic covering the entrance.
v11.png
She just used an excuse "to find the one that help us" to make Charlotte feels safe, trying to avoid her from telling the truth that she was about to do some self sacrifice.
v9.png
You can see her determination face in this page.

Dex-chan lover
@mismarca I'm not going to click any spoilers, but what you said outside of them doesn't really counter anything I said, that it's pointing to first follow orders in a critical situation where you haven't got any other choice, but then suddenly stop following them for no particular reason. With the way she chose to do it, she might have simply run into the forest without any external instructions in the first place, then dump the child somewhere, and try to distract the villains. Now she decided to follow the instructions at first but then suddenly abandon them, as if they had never existed, as if whoever gave them had no plan either, despite obviously guiding them somewhere. This is no different from getting a three weeks antibiotics prescription, but then only eating them for a single week because you personally see no point in going through the whole period and suspect the doctor didn't know what he was doing.

Fed-Kun's army
@Kaarme
It's ok to click on the spoiler, it's just an image related to the chapter. I put spoiler on it to stop the image from appearing in the comment and eating up the space in the comment sections.

First of all the one that receiving the instruction is Charlotte lol. She just pointing her mother to where she should go lol. Her mother didn't stop following the instruction but rather that's the end of the instruction. Haruto plan was to guide them by using Charlotte to go inside the cave. Her mother didn't know that Haruto put up an illusion barrier blocking the view from the outside cave so that's why she had to go outside to lure the enemies away from the cave. Haruto give this half ass plan because he was waken up by suprise from the sleep and found out about this surprise event(ch5)
x15.png
x16.png
. He doesn't have much time to construct a good instruction and so he gave Charlotte path guide to the cave to buy time for him to arrive. He didn't expect her mother to go out and do some self sacrifice.
I mean, did you really read the chapter or not? is it really that hard to speculate the story? It's not rocket science lol.

What you should be asking here is why the fuck Haruto didn't use his barrier skill to immobilize the pursue in the first place. He did able to use barrier skill and attach it on to Charlotte's ear giving her instruction and cover the cave entrance with illusion barrier. It should be possible to stop the pursue with the barrier to begin with and it should be the best possible way he should go for.

Dex-chan lover
It is my first time seeing such an obvious self-insert MC.

It's so edgy when the MC is shouting "SHUT UP!" every 5 pages. Yikes. The story is heavily lacking in worldbuilding, philosophy, character development, and plot (it keeps jumping all over the place, 'bad guys came, bad guys died, bad guys came again, bad guys died again'. There is no development to intrigue the readers).

This manga made me realize that anyone can write something that can be drawn into a manga. All the author had to do was sit and think how the story would develop, pace the world the character was in, and put some messages in-between the lines of the story. Instead, we have this 'bad guys came outta nowhere, and hurt my family, so I killed them, and they did it again, so I killed them again, etc.' This is the type of story you get when you have no clue what you are writing about, and sit down in front of a piece of paper every day thinking about 'where was I left off? Yes, bad guys attacked from X Kingdom... Let's have the MC do this now.' That is why the readers shouldn't expect any story besides the author's whims. That is the entire story, the MC moves based not on a plot that is going to develop into a story, but some guy sitting in front of the computer thinking 'what would I do next? Kick some bad guys' butts!' This is garbage.

Dex-chan lover
What the fuck woman, idiot, why would you LEAVE the safe hiding place and try to kill yourself? Fucking idiot

In want to think that this Manga is for 5 year old kids, because the story line is too simple

I’m so confused. Why would you leave the cave in search of someone WHILE you are in danger. The whole purpose of him guiding you was so that they wouldn’t find you... so why look for the person outside of the cave?? Weird writing...

@ShogunHachi she didnt know there would be an illusion, the cave looked like a dead end so she went out to try to mislead/stop the followers. It isnt the most brilliant decision but it isnt a particularly dumb one

Users who are viewing this thread