Jitsu wa Ore, Saikyou Deshita? - Vol. 12 Ch. 78 - The Report Of An Annoying, Insane Professor

Dex-chan lover
So, I want to know, why she knows how much magic the sword has...

Dex-chan lover
lemme guess, the principals gonna gather scholars and theorize why the legendary Whatshisname wizard would've just left such an insanely powerful weapon on its pedestal

Dex-chan lover
So with that BS story they made mer-chan innocent. This means she will join their group ^^ (but out of fear of Haruto lol)

About that...
Principal will ask to see the girl they rescued, then ask if she can take care of her for a bit.
Midget Prof is like "yea you're that kinda person sure"

And after they left Mer point out Principal isn't human.
Principal recognize who Mer really is, ponder for a moment that since she's so weak now it'd be against her principle to kill her.

So she'll just erase her memories instead.

And so the Mer that join basically got lobotomized into proper smol child (she become attached to Haruto and call him mama)

Dex-chan lover
I read a lot of criticism against the principal. And though I agree with the general sentiment that it's quite surprising how she seems to accept the tale and not try to find a loophole to invalidate the achievement, I think she's simply more fair than her previous actions let through.

After all, she had an easy out here. "Shiva" joined "Haruto" in the ruins, so she could have easily said: "I already rejected him but you still went around my rejection. Do it over again." The majin joining the fray was probably not a bigger problem than the originally expected hordes of monsters inhabiting the ruins. Those monsters were already too much of a challenge for a group of some of the best of human elites.

(Note: I think the tale would have been better if they had said that Shiva ran into the ruins in pursuit of the majin instead.)

The way she set the challenge was unfair on many levels, but she seems to be actually ok when assessing the results.

Funny enough, the truth would have been even more of an achievement than the tale. Haruto didn't find a holy weapon, he just made one that's better than the actual holy weapons. It's hilarious to think that Tia had to weave a tale to downplay the success of the whole operation.

Dex-chan lover
Especially if she can feel the divine mana coming from the weapon, I wouldn't be surprised if that means she can sniff out the difference between Haruto and his magically-created clones, too.
It wouldn't be surprising at all.
Char and Iris were able to distinguish them from the beginning, even as they didn't understand the cause of this distinction right away. Iris even kind-of recognized Haruto on their first encounter after seeing Shiva once, but was misled by Haruto who pretended he was just a random weakling.
I wouldn't be surprised at all if the Principal could outright recognize Shiva/Haruto and clone/Haruto, but kept quiet about it out of respect for the privacy of her student. It's not a certainty though.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the new chapter!

The pseudo-holy weapon:
  • Expertly and passionately designed by Char
  • Made in full detail by Haruto using his god-magic
------> The stuff they make surely will be at the divine level, no doubt. If Char and Haruto continue stick with each other, they will surely create a new world soon (no wonder the Queen is being paranoid)

Dex-chan lover
About that...
Principal will ask to see the girl they rescued, then ask if she can take care of her for a bit.
Midget Prof is like "yea you're that kinda person sure"

And after they left Mer point out Principal isn't human.
Principal recognize who Mer really is, ponder for a moment that since she's so weak now it'd be against her principle to kill her.

So she'll just erase her memories instead.

And so the Mer that join basically got lobotomized into proper smol child (she become attached to Haruto and call him mama)
ethics never heard of it said the faculty of this school

Dex-chan lover
I read a lot of criticism against the principal. And though I agree with the general sentiment that it's quite surprising how she seems to accept the tale and not try to find a loophole to invalidate the achievement, I think she's simply more fair than her previous actions let through.

After all, she had an easy out here. "Shiva" joined "Haruto" in the ruins, so she could have easily said: "I already rejected him but you still went around my rejection. Do it over again." The majin joining the fray was probably not a bigger problem than the originally expected hordes of monsters inhabiting the ruins. Those monsters were already too much of a challenge for a group of some of the best of human elites.

(Note: I think the tale would have been better if they had said that Shiva ran into the ruins in pursuit of the majin instead.)

The way she set the challenge was unfair on many levels, but she seems to be actually ok when assessing the results.

Funny enough, the truth would have been even more of an achievement than the tale. Haruto didn't find a holy weapon, he just made one that's better than the actual holy weapons. It's hilarious to think that Tia had to weave a tale to downplay the success of the whole operation.
You can tell she highly doubted their story. But she knew that on the offhand that their story is true, she put them in an unreasonable amount of danger due to her own personal desire. I don't dislike her, I'm just negative about her intentions with that trial. Despite what annoying professor says (and I still prefer the principal over the professor), I can't accept the logic of having them clear a dungeon that dangerous just to prove Haruto knows more than what the professors of that school can offer and letting him just do research. It's like if a student in class says he finished a test in 10 mins that a teacher gave them 2 hours to complete, when that student asks to go to the cafe the teacher says "Sure, but only after you can prove how a Asian parent can walk up a mountain to get to school, both ways, with one leg cause the other leg was starting a business."

(Agreeing note: Annoying professor is suppose to be a genius but she is a terrible story writer/actress. Should have let the ice maid do the story weaving and Charlotte tell the story.)

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
This is another theory, what if he also could make a weapon with pseudo fire and high sharpness?

Put 2 layers of barrier and move them opposit of each layer in hyper speed?

That will create high vibrations to create fire and it cutting thing really really well.

Or trap enemy inside a very large barrier and slowly shrink it to make high pressure attack? That clould make any living being explode right? Do the opposite to implode them.

Heck do a full Kumoko, put a barrier inside a person body (head or heart) and Rubik's cube it.

Even pseudo Banshon Tenin, Shinra Tensei, Chibaku Tensei or wrap a barrier into any meteor and pull it for attack.

Dex-chan lover
This is another theory, what if he also could make a weapon with pseudo fire and high sharpness?

Put 2 layers of barrier and move them opposit of each layer in hyper speed?

That will create high vibrations to create fire and it cutting thing really really well.

Or trap enemy inside a very large barrier and slowly shrink it to make high pressure attack? That clould make any living being explode right? Do the opposite to implode them.

Heck do a full Kumoko, put a barrier inside a person body (head or heart) and Rubik's cube it.

Even pseudo Banshon Tenin, Shinra Tensei, Chibaku Tensei or wrap a barrier into any meteor and pull it for attack.
He probably could do everything you said, but outside of this new enemy he just fought....he never really needed to do anything like that.

Hell, he can create gates. He can easily do like in Fate/Prism and make two vertical gates connected to each other, have a sword drop from the higher gate to the lower gate increasing it's speed in a never ending loop until it reaches stupidly high velocity and then create a 3rd gate to shoot it at an opponent like a bullet.

Dex-chan lover
They need to learn from Shadow-sama
Even people studying under Shadow directly, have trouble learning what he teaches, I don't know how you think a screwball like Haruto, who's in another reality altogether, could ever hope to lay low or bullshit as well as that.

Aggregator gang
So... the principal can sense magic and can differentiate who or what it belongs to right? So, no way in hell she does not know clone is a clone and Shiva is mc, and iris is a demon right??

Users who are viewing this thread