Jitsu wa Ore, Saikyou Deshita? - Vol. 12 Ch. 78 - The Report Of An Annoying, Insane Professor

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for the chapter! I'm kinda surprised the principal actually bought it. There's no way she doesn't have at least SOME suspicion.

Dex-chan lover
The bullshitted a holy weapon together but the mana is actually divine...but ofc he was too dense to notice that.
Thinking about it, this might not really be divine mana.
They likely have little reference for that, and it would be in these few "holy weapons" that were brought from the ruins before.
Unless there have been known and confirmed divine interventions, nobody would know what actual divine magic is like.
If those previous "holy weapons" were actually made using the same ancient magic Haruto used to make his barrier constructs, and this "stake-railgun" in particular, it wouldn't be surprising that they end up with the same "feel" that was assumed as "divine mana".

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter :glee: :meguu: :bocchiwave:
Ujzxnrz.gif

Dex-chan lover
Huh the principal's actually going through with what she said? I'm surprised
100% the hot principal knew there wasn't any weapons in that place anymore. She probably did that to either confirm if MC and Shiva are the same person or to guarantee failure so that she could instruct him directly.

Dex-chan lover
The principal reminds me of those village idiots that get put in charge of a bunch of other village’s idiots in an effort to save the world, but they can’t remember what they were supposed to do so they piddle around in their office pretending to be important.

Dex-chan lover
good! finally done with this arc.. i hope no more of this lying bitch ass principal.. :haa:

Dex-chan lover
I wonder if the final two panels (her congratulating Haruto, but the final panel focusing on prof + Shiva, not the clone Haruto) is implying at all that she has an idea of what the deal is with Haruto+Shiva.

Especially if she can feel the divine mana coming from the weapon, I wouldn't be surprised if that means she can sniff out the difference between Haruto and his magically-created clones, too.

Users who are viewing this thread