Jitsu wa Ore, Saikyou Deshita? - Vol. 10 Ch. 69 - Assembling The Crew

Dex-chan lover
MC's a pushover. The 2 aside, she herself said Shiva was fine and now she refuse him. MC doesn't need to go along with her, she laid out the terms in front of his dad, you know, one of the most powerful nobles in the kingdom who is also related to the royal family? Just like how she used the nobility to excuse the 2, he could use nobility to give her the middle finger.

Dex-chan lover
didnt she said he can bring anyone?
also didnt she hinted that shiva is ok too?
bro?
i hate this retarded bs changing rules.. thats why i always ask for signed contract.. :haa:

Dex-chan lover
With that it'll probably be Iris and his two biological siblings in a group

Dex-chan lover
This chapter brings me back to highschool where all the art-based classes had teachers that had a hard on for lumping strangers together into group activities, because they didn't consider sticking with people you trust to get the job done with you to be creatively stimulating.

Dex-chan lover
also didnt she hinted that shiva is ok too?
That was not "hinted". That was explicit.
I quote: "Heck, if you could contact him, I don't even mind you bringing that black warrior."
The fact that she didn't expect said black warrior to actually show up is her own mistake. Which she brushed aside with a question on his identity. Which she knew full well would be out of the question from the beginning. So yes, she cheated here.

Dex-chan lover
So... he can't go as Shiva either? Even though she literally said "anyone" and included Shiva as well if he can bring him?
Man, this principal is awful. File a complaint.

Dex-chan lover
"No. This is the group I brought. You said I could bring anyone. Now you've gone back on your word. If you'll go back on your word when it comes to trying to keep myself alive why should I believe you'll actually let me be done with classes"

Because at this rate when he comes back with some artifact she'll just go "wow I didn't expect you to actually bring something back. How about instead of letting you not have classes I make you student council president on top of your classes"

Dex-chan lover
A bitch principal who can change her own rules as she deems fit. Her mouth is a decoration.

Dex-chan lover
so much for anyone, if she's not going to keep her word, no reason to follow through with this thing then.

Dex-chan lover
It's not that she doesn't allow Shiva to go, she just needs to verify that he isn't a demon in disguise. If anyone in a mask is a-ok, then Frey and Liza can easily pass it by wearing the same outfit.

Users who are viewing this thread