Jitsu wa Ore, Saikyou Deshita? - Vol. 11 Ch. 74 - A Quick Break

Dex-chan lover
Nah, probably a 0003/1006 or higher number for the second one since usually the first number represents the current level of I recall correctly
Yes, it's current/max. But the fact that there are zeroes in the left side means that there's a thousands digit there too. In chapter 10 when he appraised the prince it showed "9/40", not "009/040".

Dex-chan lover
I can't believe my guy made it this far into his life not knowing how numbers have no zeroes to the left unless there's another digit after it. It gets me every time. :facepalm:

Heck, the author might go with 9003/9006 for the old dragon ball meme.
I hear it was actually "over 8000" in Japanese, so it might be that instead.

Dex-chan lover
I can't believe my guy made it this far into his life not knowing how numbers have no zeroes to the left unless there's another digit after it. It gets me every time. :facepalm:

I hear it was actually "over 8000" in Japanese, so it might be that instead.
This really isn't that weird, he has no reason to believe that there's digits not being displayed on the status screens, the idea that there's text being truncated because it doesn't fit in the window or w/e is fairly "computer logic"-y, and if we're going with computers, formatting numbers with leading zeroes is something that's done at times.

The only thing he's really slipped up at noticing is that sometimes the leading zeroes are there and sometimes they aren't, and that it doesn't make sense for him to be so powerful at only level "2", but that's different than saying that he should never expect leading zeroes to be a thing.

Dex-chan lover
god damn woman chill.. that's just a child..
could've died from choking..
or Refeeding Syndrome..

Dex-chan lover
For people who want spoiler (up to ch 79)
She's Mercumenes, the majin servant/vessel-to-be of Lucifira.
https://mangadex.org/chapter/3216ffc5-dd56-4c69-948f-fd3573fb6e94/3

There's a short-ish fight with a different majin coming up (for once, Haruto get 'slightly serious')

Then due to Tia's made up story to cover up some truth (like how Haruto crafted the relic they brought back) they brought Mer to principal as proof.
Seeing Mer shivering in fear, principal asked to look after her for a bit which Tia figured that's the kind of person principal is and agreed.

Well, principal recognize who she is and Mer point out that principal is likely not human herself.
Principal concluded current Mer is harmless enough it'd be against her principle to kill her.
So she'll just delete her memories.

The only thing he's really slipped up at noticing is that sometimes the leading zeroes are there and sometimes they aren't, and that it doesn't make sense for him to be so powerful at only level "2", but that's different than saying that he should never expect leading zeroes to be a thing.
He has actually noticed this before, it's why he made his own improved appraisal to check for the hundreds digit, thinking that might be why he was "02/02" instead of "2/2". However since the only cases of the hundreds digit showing up (which was just himself but this new girl also fits the trend) it has been '0', and he was lead to believe that no one has ever reached even 100, he discounted the possibility that it's because there are people with 4 digit level strengths and instead assumes there's just like a weird quirk/glitch/bug.

He'll probably need to encounter someone who is say "102/003" or something before he starts to think about a fourth digit.

This really isn't that weird, he has no reason to believe that there's digits not being displayed on the status screens, the idea that there's text being truncated because it doesn't fit in the window or w/e is fairly "computer logic"-y, and if we're going with computers, formatting numbers with leading zeroes is something that's done at times.
That logic would make sense if it weren’t for the fact that chapter 10 proves that there are no leading zeros. Or at least tell him that there might be more to his level than just 2.
In chapter 10 when he appraised the prince it showed "9/40", not "009/040".
Also, in that same chapter, there he appraised his dad and the princess where they only had 2 digits instead of 3.

Dex-chan lover
I suspect the girl's real level is 0003/1006.
It most likely is the case. Even though Haruto made a level counter with 3 digits with his powers, he basically gave up and not thought of making one with 4 or 5 digits, thinking that he really was just weak. I guess the little girl is terrified of him because he is a level 10000+ and she can see or at least feel the pressure since she is high-level enough to feel it.

And thanks to the TL group for the quick releases!

Users who are viewing this thread