Jitsu wa Ore, Saikyou Deshita? - Vol. 11 Ch. 77 - The Attacker

Fed-Kun's army
That in mind; I suspect, the Demon lord at full power, might be the only being capable of fighting Haruto.
I think you meant demon  god. The demon  lord got kill by his bitch of a biological mother, then reincarnated as a busty girl.

Supporter
Honestly hasn't the manga just been horribly inconsistent with whether there are lead digits or not? Chapter 1 makes it seem like Haruto's the only one with a max level higher than 1000, and the humans only being able to measure 2 digits, and the highest values we've seen haven't even come close to hundred iirc... My guess is that the girl really just has a low level.

Dex-chan lover
Honestly hasn't the manga just been horribly inconsistent with whether there are lead digits or not? Chapter 1 makes it seem like Haruto's the only one with a max level higher than 1000, and the humans only being able to measure 2 digits, and the highest values we've seen haven't even come close to hundred iirc... My guess is that the girl really just has a low level.

I mean the midget professor basically gave us the answer some time ago (found this while re-reading trying to find another thing)

https://mangadex.org/chapter/16322416-b6d0-47db-a8e3-1264d8806c3b/11
https://mangadex.org/chapter/16322416-b6d0-47db-a8e3-1264d8806c3b/12
tl;dr is in the time past people had more magic power, and majins are basically beings given that sort of power level by their gods.

And guess who Haruto got his 1002 magic level from...
And his eyes turned majin-like when he saw Iris's threads...

Your level doesn't change if you fell ill or get injured, which is kinda her situation.
Also
She's actually a scout/searching type, that's why she's not very good at combat (even back in their first encounter she focused on fleeing from Shiva instead of fighting)

Dex-chan lover
I didn't forget, but the second number is the potential. Haruto was born maxed out, so unless they change the concept entirely, he has no room to grow stronger with training. He can get more creative with his power, but the raw strength of his magic is set.
That is, except for a radical nature change, like humans becoming majin or something similar.

Also, we had a look at his stats since then. The last three digits at least: it would be pretty strange if he grew up in exact multiples of one thousand, but I'll grant you that this kind of contrivance can occur. He has been at 002/002 since birth, and the goddess said that his power is 1002, which is the minimal number for x002 that is not just 2.

Also, from birth, he was already far stronger than one of the former main subordinate to the previous demon lord. So Frey should place pretty high in the rankings too. I keep thinking that the number displayed for the majin girl was either wrong (should have been 3/6, or some error display if the author wanted to keep it under wraps but actually figures in the hundreds.) If she's really in the thousands, the whole setup becomes broken, either in her power level, or Haruto's... and by extension the whole concept of "max potential". If the author breaks their own setup, even more so if they did by mistake, I'll feel pretty annoyed. Nothing spoils a story for me as much as a broken setup.
The demon girl's level was determined by interpolation/assuming from what we know about Haruto's level and the system as a whole.

There's no guarantee that there isn't some aspect of the system we don't know about (like if the system doesn't apply to majins in the same way it does to humans).

Dex-chan lover
I forgot about the majin... When I read the spoiler about her, I didn't realize she was the tan maid from ch 46 and 47.

Dex-chan lover
There's no guarantee that there isn't some aspect of the system we don't know about (like if the system doesn't apply to majins in the same way it does to humans).
It seems to work just fine with Frey who's literally 0% human (chapter 16 page 27, in case the link is broken later). No leading zero here.

I also already hypothesized that there might be an error in the case of the majin maid here (though I think it's more probably because of her sealed/weakened status) but I also commented that if that's the case, this would be better displayed differently than the overflow error of 4-digits numbers.

Most probably, the author didn't want to display her real power, but also wanted to hint that "3/6" weren't her real numbers, so he just applied the same "error" as Haruto's. Even if the leading zeroes make no sense in this case.

Dex-chan lover
Typical hypocrite.

And then he turns into cheetaman. Pretty sure he's bugged.

Users who are viewing this thread