Jitsu wa Ore, Saikyou Deshita? - Vol. 12 Ch. 84 - I mean, we're friends right?

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the new chapter!

Haruto's sloth can be really annoying at times but still entertaining.
Though we have to admit everything they were asking of are things he can really do, and better than most can - provided he becomes motivated enough to even get up from his bed.

Dex-chan lover
Wonder how many privacy policies she's breaking by breaking in there and demanding stuff from him.

Yeah, at least she's honest.

Shuffle the problem over to someone else. Good solution.

And again. I wonder how overworked she's going to be by the end of the day.

Being a receptionist takes some skill, sure, but not skills you can't learn. And if they can't learn it, who can? Well, who can who's also someone he can also shuffle that task over to.

I genuinely love that this MC is a genuine piece of shit, scamming his frIends that way.
Lmao he’s actually scum and he knows it, the way he’s using iris was literally like a deadbeat husband making the wife do the work hahahah
I mean, people treat him like shit and try to make him do their work, so it checks out. After his dear sister inadvertently sells him out, that is.

Supporter
I genuinely love that this MC is a genuine piece of shit, scamming his frIends that way.
I prefer lazy protagonists (like here or in Lazy Dungeon Master) over lecherous ones (dropped Yuusha ga Shinda and Plunderer because of that, the former twice after trying to give it another chance).

Users who are viewing this thread