Jitsu wa Ore, Saikyou Deshita? - Vol. 13 Ch. 91 - Level up Experiment

Dex-chan lover
And I thought just being able to forcibly raise someone's level was busted enough, but being able to also raise their max level? Just when I thought Haruto couldn't get anymore cracked.

That said, I am curious about what happens if he finds someone already at their max level who also has those holes, since we know he (currently) can't lower their level.

Dex-chan lover
I guess the blondes a special case because she was possessed by Majin and she said that she got more mana than usual when she's possessed.
The Majin probably forcefully tapped her mana strings to the ground that got pulled off when she leaves her body, leaving only the hole.

Majin not having the strings probably also means that they have mana-producing organs inside their body, so they have no need to tap into the mana vein or something

Dex-chan lover
The next step is to observe what happens when you insert a string from one person into another person's hole :meguusmug:

Thanks for the chapter!
Oh yeah, mana transfer time.
fate-2006-cgi-dragon.jpg

Dex-chan lover
The next step is to observe what happens when you insert a string from one person into another person's hole :meguusmug:

Thanks for the chapter!
that's Aoi Toori levels of hole plugging you're asking right there :kek:

He turned two majins into shut-in... XD
Haruto turned into that nazi guy in Endgame :kek:

led others to a treasure he cannot possess.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the new chapter!

Haruto just became like a DNA Splicer with these experiments. So regarding those holes, does that mean that if you hurried to raise your level to the cap, you will no longer have the chance to raise your cap level? Or will a new string come out from those holes when certain conditions are met?

P.S. Haruto's 'prison' domain for the majins is almost like Yuuki (from Mato Seihei no Slave) and his mind space for the defeated Gods of Thunder.

Aggregator gang
And I thought just being able to forcibly raise someone's level was busted enough, but being able to also raise their max level? Just when I thought Haruto couldn't get anymore cracked.

That said, I am curious about what happens if he finds someone already at their max level who also has those holes, since we know he (currently) can't lower their level.
Also, could he use some sort of awl barrier magic to add new holes? If so, can he figure out what sort of holes give what sort of levels?

Users who are viewing this thread