Jitsu wa Ore, Saikyou Deshita? - Vol. 3 Ch. 15 - Rest for a moment

@Fro5tburn, @Nunally
That's just something that happens. I don't know why, but sometimes there's a delay between a chapter showing up on the front page and them actually being available for reading.
I'm just gonna assume that's what you were dealing with, I know I've had that happen to me several times.

Head Contributor Wrangler
Staff
Super Moderator
@jokerxhisoka Because we had spambots causing tens of thousands of people to be notified of fake uploads daily, using us as a platform to advertise on.

@MrFakOff Chapters 13, 14.1, and 14.2 were taken off of mangadex for some reason. Honestly I don't know why groups bother taking them down, because you can easily find the chapters on aggregator sites.

Side note: chapter has been up for an hour, still can't read it...I mean I can always wait, it's just frustrating for it to say it's there but not let me read it.

Dex-chan lover
People complaining about the MC is something I don't understand.
The story is based off the fact he is a hikkikomori, what did you guys expected?

What is better he is a MC that actually does what he needs to get what he wants instead of saying he wants a "slow and easy life" just to put his nose in any and all problems that appears and is incapable of saying "no" to save his life.

Guys even if you hate the translation, at least we can understand it, and we should be thankful to the translators, because we can read the new chapter am I right?

Dex-chan lover
No one skipped any chapters. The previous chapters were just taken down for some reason

Users who are viewing this thread