Jitsu wa Ore, Saikyou Deshita? - Vol. 3 Ch. 15 - Rest for a moment

Dex-chan lover
@Hatsuke That's like saying we should be thanking the 80-year-old grandma for flashing us because at least we got to see tits, even though the action does the opposite of what it's supposed to do, because it shrivels your dick up. My dick is all shriveled up for this manga now. My life would have been better if this was never made, and it was a really easy thing for this abomination to avoid having been made, but one guy made it happen anyways, so fuck that guy.

The only value to be found in this is that it serves as an example for what not to do in nearly all aspects.

Typesetting was absolutely horrible.
I bet anyone who knows how to use MS PowerPoint could do a better job.

Fed-Kun's army
It doesn't seem to be a bad translation. It's got a few typos and misspellings, but nothing that leaves you scratching your head. But yeah, this is what manga would look like without typesetters and their standards. :p

Well to be fair chapters 13-15 are translated using simple translation tools and guessed at based on the results. This chapter will likely be pulled for the same reason.

Aggregator gang
I’m just here to thank you guys at the mangadex backend side.... goodjob for that warning system, thx u

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the translation!

The typesetting is pretty rudimentary. Not sure what graphics software you're using, but if it's a problem of not having the tools, there are some free programs out there I might recommend trying. (Krita comes foremost to mind.)

Not gonna complain much but at least make the text the size of the the bubble. You can't read anything without zooming at each page like that

Power Uploader
To all who complain: Do it yourself when you don't like it how it is.
Thanks for the chapter.

Dex-chan lover
@Shirobaka

- Not a snipe
- Filling in the gaps for another translation
- Not so terrible that I couldn't read it at all

I have zero complaints here. I have negative complaints. Much appreciated to whoever put these chapters out.

only complaint here is that it wasn't the next chapter that needed a translation but at the same time thanks for lighting a fire under the ass of who ever else was thinking of working on this

Users who are viewing this thread