Jitsu wa Ore, Saikyou Deshita? - Vol. 3 Ch. 17.2 - By The Lake (Part 2)

Dex-chan lover
@BookQueen

i mean if you want to be technicall about it, it was a diffrent person from the moment it was created because it knew it was a clone and because it did not have the same abilites as the original.
The clone is pretty much the same mentally however and is a long way to go if that is what you measure with.
The original would do the same if asked to step into a suspicious portal.

I get treating your sentient beings with a basic level of respect
but this clone is gonna be stupid af if he doesn't realize that if he's actively antagonizing the MC he can just get disappeared since his existence is predicated on the MC's powers.

Which in turn means the MC is stupid af because of the nature of the clone.

@Xeare204 The issue is that he's put a ton of time and effort into creating him, and recreating him would require him learning how to fuck with his clones personality so that he's obedient but not stupid like Frey often is, and he's just not gonna bother. Especially over him just being a mild hassle. MC is lazy as shit, i need to point out, and the only time he's not is when he's trying to make sure he can BE lazy, which he can with the clone because he usually can just force the clone into obeying by just leaving shit to him.

When a clone starts getting rebellious, it becomes a danger. Either make it submit, or dispose of it.

At this point frick the clone he has a teleportation device now or make it submit or something

Group Leader
Is he forgetting that she went through the portal in order to throw the clone through the portal, thus making the whole thing pointless to begin with?

Dex-chan lover
I think he was forgetting that his entire purpose of going to the cabin in the first place was to escape from reality, and in fact has just made connecting back to reality extremely effecient. Thqt, or that he still must pick an attendant for school, who likely will end up being Frey anyways.

This is why you never give something you create free will.
This is why AI will also be the end of us all.

@aigomorla AI doesn't have free will (yet), but the real problem (and more likely problem to happen) is robots being everywhere and being controlled and owned by a few companies or people / monopolies from governments, well nothing like returning to the dark ages with Serfdom making a comeback! (companies already love and push the idea of digital serfdom, ala you don't own any software you buy or have any rights to continue owning it or even fix it.)

But personally I believe genetic modification is a much bigger threat to our existence than AI is. After all biological beings already have free will heh.

Users who are viewing this thread