Jitsu wa Ore, Saikyou Deshita? - Vol. 4 Ch. 20 - Precious Relationship

Dex-chan lover
Erm, i don't remember exact number of them... but i had tons of anime that i started after noticing that i like the design of certain characters in hentai. Seriously...

Who cares if it's hentai or not, in nutshell it's still just a short fanfic, that might just lead you to like the series on which it was based. You know... how any other fanfic might do...

The only difference is you rarely would decide to read fanfic without knowing the original, but hentai have "other purpose", so there are kinda anything goes, whether you know original or no. And while being there for "that purpose", you might stumble on concept that you would really like to see regardless of it being hentai or not.

Aggregator gang
Credit page is totally on point with the first one. It is usually the other way around isn’t it Astolfo.

Fed-Kun's army
I can't be the only one sick and tired of the "cute girl fails at doing chores side character" cliche, right?

NSFW ahead,
I swear to god, once i saw JoJo hentai because i didn't know what mating press was and i googled it, and it spiralled into me reading piss fetish selfcest fanfic and reading hentai involving the old ver of one of the JoJo's and it nearly got me to watch the anime. I'm terrified of long series though so i didn't but still

It was wild, i know nothing of Jotaro except hes a bit of a bitch but i still think hes fun as hell

Dex-chan lover
Dragons are always the best girls until shown otherwise. But fluff holds no sin. Hmm. A hard choice.

Fed-Kun's army
shit scans stays winning
discord link is invalidddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd

Fed-Kun's army
I guess we got the dragon to marry and the fluff to bed.
Hehe right guys? ...guys?

Dex-chan lover
Charlotte finally has a friend to rely on. She's a dragon to boot as well... a dragon that loves to read.

The "Where-ever door"? ITS A GATE, YOU MORON!

Users who are viewing this thread