Jitsu wa Ore, Saikyou Deshita? - Vol. 4 Ch. 20 - Precious Relationship

Banned
@feha : Well yeah, but normally people have written comments in the past tense... as in normally either there are a ton of comments against a thing... or there are hardly any because it is a comment dead-zone and nobody actually bothers dropping by. It is really weird for a bunch of comments to show up AFTER I come to the comment page.

I mean this is completely uncanny. There were no comments at all while I was reading the chapter, 2 when I visited the comments page, and now there are 3 pages of them. Do people seriously just all comment in bursts like this? That is really surreal behaviour. I'm used to most comments on a page being 2+ years old.

MC: Oh boy a loli maid who's 100% competent in her duties. Clearly she's the only candidate to bring with me.
Frey: Am I a joke to you?

Dex-chan lover
@SotiCoto the chapter was new when you posted. Most comments tend to come the few hours after its uploaded, starting within minutes (at least mangadex isn't the kind of community where ppl rush to post "First!" without even reading first. I hate when ppl do that) as the first ppl are likely to have started reading it within the first seconds (at least if it is the ever-popular trashekai). Surely you have encountered times where you just read a newly released chapter, but when you go to comment there is no forum-thread created for it yet, so you have to click that button in that dialog (its kinda funny when I have been the one to press that button, but still somehow got ninjad while typing out something :p)?

Or perhaps I should ask you how you encounter mangas in the first place (since it sounds like you aren't used to encountering a chapter within the first minutes)? I (and I assume it is the normal modus operandi) use the latest-chapter feed, which I refresh a couple of times per day.

Dex-chan lover
The extra meme is Hilarious. Thanks for the translating this good chapter.

Pretty sure last panel, it was supposed to be "The anywhere door" instead of wherever, because i think its a reference to doraemon

Frey is gonna kill our dragon maid if this continues.lol

Also cute airhead milf is a waifu material

Users who are viewing this thread