Jitsu wa Ore, Saikyou Deshita? - Vol. 4 Ch. 25 - There's a practical exam before school starts?!

Fed-Kun's army
entering academy with intention to be kicked... where i seen that already? 🤔

and legal loli professor... hmm

Banned
well obviously he just needs a 2nd clone to be the loli's bitch while the 1st clone handles the school and the MC neets it up.

Dex-chan lover
Love how there is an explanation of who the double and who the original is but on page two both have the same number of hair standing out

Dex-chan lover
So...which one is real and which is the barrier clone?
If they both act and think the same...

Why does he still have the barrier clone? That plan failed forever ago and he just has an even lazier version of himself around. At least the mc gets annoyed into doing stuff...kind of like a lot of manga MCs now that i think about it.

@TetraSky Isn't it simple to identify them? The one with single ahoge (standing hair) is the MC. The ones with more than one ahoges are the clones.

Dex-chan lover
unknown.png

now hold on a second

Dex-chan lover
I love that Haruto still try convince himself that he is only level 2, when he already subdued high level monsters & strongest being in the kingdom, without even breaking a sweat 🤣

Dex-chan lover
Give up, dude. People will always pester you for stuff. Best to give them what they want, THEN you can go back to being a hermit.

I think I might drop this, the MCs attitude is just so annoying, he's basically given everything on a silver platter and he could do whatever he wished for if he actually tried, but instead he just complains

Dex-chan lover
I don't even know which of them is the clone at this point

Users who are viewing this thread