Jitsu wa Ore, Saikyou Deshita? - Vol. 4 Ch. 25 - There's a practical exam before school starts?!

Last page. No. Novel readers unite(Idk if this one has a novel but just in general)

Dex-chan lover
maybe he's not nervous, just hot. Our dude is walking in a simple shirt clearly, it's warm outside, so for the examiner to walk around in a giant black robe must be simply too hot kappa

Double-page supporter
He failed at failing. It's hard being an overpowered MC. Can't even fail when he wants to.

Dex-chan lover
YOU SHITTY ARTIST! AT LEAST KEEP THE ORIGINAL HARUTO ON ONE SIDE OF THE PAGE AND THE CLONE ON THE OTHER!

Fed-Kun's army
So with that much power why doesn't he does whatever he wants? Oh right Japanese mc...

Would’ve been helpful if it was at least something simple like how many cowlicks the clones vs the mc had
Boy was I wrong when I first thought that was how to differentiate between them

Some people complaining about the MC being annoying because he keeps complaining when he has everything when that everything literally goes against exactly what he wants because he's a hardcore shut-in neet who wants to be alone 24/7

Being a noble? He has to interact with other nobles, go to parties, make connections, administrative work, go to war, which he hates all of them (he only do the hero play for Charlotte, because he's a good lazy bro)

Noble blood=obligatory school, which he has a trauma of going to school, and he's also lazy AF so he doesn't want to

He's OP but he keeps denying it? Well, he once thought that his magic was actually 3-digits, but he saw 002 because from what he heard the most a person ever had was only in the 2-digits, so for him, the 3-digits was already a pushover, so in the 4-digits category was out of the question, he also learned how to use barrier magic by himself so he came with the conclusion that barrier magic simply doesn't waste magic at all, so rather than saying that he genuinely believes he's weak, he's more like acknowledging that he has low mana but can do incredible stuff because Barrier magic is OP, not that his mana capacity is OP, and he's also using his low mana as an excuse to not do anything

For me, this MC is way more reasonable than most other MCs who are geniuses, yet dumb as fuck, can easily get a harem but are as dense as a frickin black hole, strong but think they're actually weak (with certain exceptions)

Dex-chan lover
I honestly cant tell which one is the clone...

Edit: Oh okay, seems I'm not alone. Looks like you have to count the number of ahoges, so the original is the one who took the test.

I like it the section him chat with him like him to do monologue
Yo-Dawg-Heard-You.jpg

Dex-chan lover
That's interesting, lecture halls remind of the most antisocial point in my life.

Users who are viewing this thread