Jitsu wa Ore, Saikyou Deshita? - Vol. 5 Ch. 26 - The Troubling Entrance Ceremony

Aggregator gang
Shit, that's unfortunate. I only understand Japanese that's been translated to English so I can't help. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ I hope somebody steps up tho, I like this series!

Meh, the teenage mages are already walking killing machines. Not that different bringing a gun to school. Rather, it balances it out.

Self defense aught to be a rule, especially since he's the clone of a son of a duke.

Dex-chan lover
Aw shit the two only translators left? Good luck. Thanks for the translations til now, you guys did a lot

@Ruwan Because the MC was too lazy to go to school so he made a clone but the clone with his memory was also lazy so he made another clone without magic so he can force the second clone to go to school but since the second clone with the memory is also lazy.... you see how this is going, this running gag.

Fed-Kun's army
It would be great to see at the start of next chapter, the other guy's brains blasted on to a wall after the clone had shot him to his head and just killed him accidentally

Double-page supporter
look like an utter fool ? bitch please ! you're an utter fool
@druhms wait... you mean shooting range , right ? :p

This guy keeps making clones thinking it will go better than b4... someones gotta remind him of the definition of crazy. Also, Half assing a job will always make more work for you later.

Dex-chan lover
@schlo
Nope, looked it up. Concealed carry means you need a special permit to be able to do it, constitutional carry states let you do it without a special permit.

Dex-chan lover
@Mizuho9000 There's only one clone. He thought about making a second, but realized it would be just like the first and did not go through with it. There has never been more than one clone.

Dex-chan lover
Everybody gangsta until the quiet kid pulls gun from his pocket

Aggregator gang
ugh not a fan of this clone storyline... guessing the clone will have his own harem or whatever too lol

Users who are viewing this thread