Jitsu wa Ore, Saikyou Deshita? - Vol. 5 Ch. 26 - The Troubling Entrance Ceremony

Dex-chan lover
I hate that clone so much. I got excited when I thought he was dead. 😡

Dex-chan lover
@kazundetec
"Dear clone brother, this is from my dear brother. We found your stash of my stolen panties. Hoping you do a splendid job..."
sigh
gunshot

Oh shit this is possibly the last chapter from shitscans? I hope you find someone, really. Here have some luck, from me A

@SeryjVolk yeah you're right. I just don't hear it around here so didn't even think of it. I'm in a constitutional carry but everyone I know just refers to it as conceal carry so it sounded wrong. The only difference here is some have a permit and some don't. Most people that I know get a permit since they often carry if they go out of state.

Dex-chan lover
You guys are amazing.
To be able to translate nothing in something that makes sense!

Thanks for the update, please continue translating this manga really love it. Thank you translators can't wait for the next update.

Dex-chan lover
The clone subplot just gets more and more disturbing every time it comes up. Like, legit disturbing. Not sure if the author is intending it to be funny.

Aggregator gang
I feel sorry for Haruto #3. But hey, at least he was fine even though his clothes tattered. 😂

Btw, seems like the bullet are imbued with magic so it's fine right to bring one to school? It's just a mod staff. 🤣

Aggregator gang
Thank you for the translation as always, hopefully you guys are able to recruit more translators.

Users who are viewing this thread