Jitsu wa Ore, Saikyou Deshita?

o_O i really wonder about 1220 ppl who gave 8+ for this..... Of which 460 gave 10, master piece to this. I guess they forgot master shit this was at earlier chapters

Blizzard dragon freezing the MC in an instant, but not freezing the adventurer. Does it mean the MC looks weaker than the adventurer? I thought the strong monster like dragon can differentiate who is stronger.

Pun

Fed-Kun's army
ah this is actually really funny, I like it.
8/10

Yo I just wanna know what anime the gif at the end of the latest upload came from

Banned
This manga is a smoking pile of shit. And no, that is nothing to do with the current translator. Who even calls themselves that?

Not to say it isn't entertaining... but its entertainment value lies exclusively in how completely fucking batshit stupid it is.
Like an actually unpredictable level of stupid in some places... and then so utterly, painfully clichéd in others that you'd find yourself expecting a subversion rather than the same shit played straight... but no... completely straight.

So... yeah.

Festering shit-heap isekai gets a 4/10.

Banned
@monkey123 : I'll express it wherever the subject matter is.

@YamiWasTaken : I read pretty much nothing but fantasy and isekai. Most of them are trash, but it is nice on the rare occasion when one isn't.
This one, however, was so trashy it was actually kinda funny.

I'm glad this has a normal sis not like another isekai where the sis has been told since childbirth that they're gonna marry the MC brother... fucking hell that was some bullshit

Users who are viewing this thread