Jitsu wa Ore, Saikyou Deshita?

I really hate the isekais where the MC is a loser before they're reincarnated and then they go out of their way to continue trying to be a loser.

You're in a fucking fantasy world with ridiculously overpowered stats. Live a little. There's no internet bro. Living in your room is gonna suck.

Sometime I wonder, why do they have to split chapter into many chapters like ch.17 -> 17.1, 17.2, 17.3, 17.4. What is the point of that?

the whole siscon thing is annoying
the plot is nonexistant after the queen got shushed
the character development is gone
the age has stagnated in preteen goofy land

gonna say dropped now.

I still can't get over the smiling turd sliding down a fucking rainbow!

@iamlazy
Yeah, it has become bad, but I'm still reading it. The chapters are so damn small, I practically waste no time reading it. Win WIn!

Just axe this manga already.. clearly the author has absolutely no idea whatsoever where to go with the plot if there is any.....

1) No real plot
2) Modern world stuff appearing out of nowhere because of...barrier magic?
3) where's the plot?
4) character development where?
5)where da plot?
6) so confusion about where the freaking plot at

This manga missing any known and unknown logic and well, i'd stop reading it if it wasn't for the cute-ish loli and the somewhat entertaining interactions between mc and his clone

I think this one is pretty good. Although it did lose its plot and shit. I think it’s good. It doesn’t need to be axed just stop reading it. I like it a lot so keep up the good work author and translator!

Aggregator gang
this is pretty good honestly. i just wish the mc had some drive and would actually interact with the pretty interesting world but he's one of those "i want nothing more than to laze about" protags.

It's like this "story" exists just to show you all the cool ideas they had for adventures and plots, but that they'll never ever do because this exists in a permanent torture spiral of terrible writing and cringe gags. Maybe the author just really wanted to write a 4koma and he's forced to stretch it out to these longer non-stories.

i love that gorilla choco meme at the end of chapter 19.1
nice job shit-kun

Aggregator gang
skit-kun more memes plize.
(Shit fact: *memes* mean *bobs* in Turkish BTW)

Users who are viewing this thread