Jitsu wa Ore, Saikyou Deshita?

This is losing the few charms it had the.The one character that made me stay is now getting less screen time and the mc's plans are getting dumber

Gotta say I love the additions. "Pedo Bait Maid" had me rolling. I generally love the notes the translators make.

Dex-chan lover
Huh, this is better than I expected. This kind of story is the one that shouldn’t be taken seriously, so I didn’t get the overly hatred.

Ok author ffs drop this clone shit already and start doing some plot progress or something...

Aggregator gang
The guys power isn't barrier, it's to bullshit. I don't know how his powers work, the MC doesn't know how his powers work. The fucking author doesn't know how his powers work. Tell me how can you apply a barrier to connect to the internet in another dimension, or create a nintendo switch or teleport. It's all bullshit, that said it's entertaining enough. Wish he labeled the clone better. 6-7/10

Aggregator gang
@krutou This is one of the better isekai there is cuz its funny and fun. If you have such high standards, what isekai would be a 10/10 for you? FYI Shield Hero and Arifureta is trash while Slime Tensei isn't even fun anymore.

Fed-Kun's army
I just read chapter #7 and I'm baffled why the fantasy world don't have Internet and all the required technology for it already.

Fed-Kun's army
I just read chapter #8. Is protagonist really a former otaku? He's got to watch anime, bathe, and sleep with his step-sister, all with approval of their mother, and he don't seem to like it at all. I thought all of that would be otaku dreams come true, but protagonist is like: "Nope!" What the frak?

Dropped as soon as they sent the protagonist to school. An awful, boring trope repeated time and time again

when I started reading this it was because it was amusing, not great and not horrible, which in some ways is kind of good, it's just a story. But for me it has drifted and added to many of what I consider to be negatives. Figure I'll drop it, kind of felt like I had to force myself to read the last chapter. Major reasons are in the spoiler, but another reason is to me the story seems a little disjointed or maybe cluttered is a better word.

I'm not enjoying the clone addition or the going to the school trope addition where the mc doesn't even seem to be involved. For me the clones seems to detract from the story. In chap 26 the clone even has a interaction with the VP and will now bring trouble to the mc who really seems to be doing nothing. Even the treatment of the clone seems bad. The story seems to be giving him feelings, mostly dread at completing the orders the mc gives him and panic. It's making me feel like the mc is an ass and usually the mc is the one you're supposed to root for.

Also they seemed to have minimized Frey for the most part at this point, a character I liked. The sister story line just seems to be a copy of the Princess character and line from the 80,000 gold story. I don't mind having an annoying little sister added, but she takes up to much of the story. I'd rather see them do more with the skeleton village, the non-human characters and the country / country side itself. The loli prof trope, the offended noble trope and the school trope for me push it over the edge. Yeah, tldr.

Users who are viewing this thread