Jitsu wa Ore, Saikyou Deshita?

this is weird and cringy af
especially in chapter when he got internet access... in an isekai7
overall, nothing is explained and gets boring as a cringe dumpster fire

Is there precedence for banning a scangroup from the site for being a festering cancer in their dozens of unnecessary extra panels in each chapter?

Please ban Shitscans. They ruin everything by adding memes and peddling reddit boards.

Shit Scans crew seems to be a lively bunch. I hope they stay like this as long as possible. If they ever see my comment, you guys rocks

Awful, boring, unlikeable MC. Talk about wasted potential. Terrible genre shift from a decent revenge OP isekai into some weird SoL moebait garbage. Pretty much deathmarch all over again. Its like this series doesnt even know what it wants to be

Shitscan also pretty bad. Cringy and random TL notes. Notes should be used to elaborate and/or inform the readers about the translation itself, not to put your own commentary and stale memes. At first i dont really mind but recently there's like unnecessary TL notes in every 3 pages, really annoying. It's like watching Youtube videos with CC but the idiot decided to add their random and unfunny commentary. Hate that shit

This is another level of garbage why did the author need to bring Netflix and other shit into this would've been a normal 6/10 isekai but how terribly it is trying to be a parody hurts my eyes. At best 3.5/10

Fed-Kun's army
Don't mind Crazierinzane he don't know what is he talking about. Everything perfect (especially meme part ;)

fun fact: meme mean boobs in Turkish. Once I said meme in public (class) and everyone looked at me weird.

Users who are viewing this thread