Jitsu wa Ore, Saikyou Deshita?

author is just like the mc getting lazier and lazier by the chapter
the last couple of them reminded me of some basic plots from chinese novels i read
does anyone know when the current school arc finishes?
because i dont expect the quality to rise before the next arc
(before school arc i would give it a ~6 school is a 3-4)

Aggregator gang
Ok so am at chapter 16 and can say this is pretty enjoyable sure the MC is laid back and lazy but who cares lol its pretty good from where am at

Romance tag is misleading, so far there is no romance (maybe with Char in the future?). Also there’s no real plot, maybe the queen but that’s all really. The MC just wants to live as a shut-in neet, so he’s rather lazy. If you enjoy MC’s like that, you’ll enjoy this. But otherwise, the story gets boring, the MC becomes slightly annoying, and the only redeeming quality of this manga is Char.

Gotta say, this one isn't great. It started off okay, but quickly went downhill after a few chapters.

MC is beyond uninteresting. He could do a lot of interesting things. He doesn't care at all for human life and is powerful enough to destroy countries, but even with that he's just boring because he never does anything unless it's forced on him. That and he's an idiot. A lot of characters like him despite him being the least likable character in the story.
If he just embraced the story of him being a demon, then he could've got revenge and people would stay away from him as he wanted, but nope. Need to pick the least interesting route.

His powers aren't explained at all, or at least they don't work in the way they were explained.
How did he get internet access?! Of course not one part of that is explained. If he can establish a network connection with Earth and build a fully-functional PC from scratch using magic, and he also has teleportation powers, couldn't he just teleport back to Earth at any point since he already has access there? Not only does this development not make sense, but it also completely derails the story. Worst possible choice by the writer.

How did he give what was essentially a hologram consciousness? That also makes no sense. I could see him using his power to remotely control a "barrier" that looks like himself so he doesn't need to leave his room, but how did he turn it into an actual human with its own personality? Creating intelligent life should be completely impossible with his abilities.

You can only do so much "he can do it because magic" hand-waving before it becomes annoying.

I get that this is meant to be a comedy, but that shouldn't excuse bad writing.

So it has nothing to with the manga itself but it's killing me. On page 30 of chapter 25 they're showing a bunch of isekai characters, but from which one is the pink haired maid (imma assume she's a maid) ? I think I know her but I can't recall from where

Fed-Kun's army
It’s like the author choose a single random power and expanded it to the point where it makes the mc a jack of all trades,

That's the most flashy flag ever.
It's like the author is saying:"hey she's the reincarnation of the demon lord, but like she IS the réincarnation of the demon lord, did you understand ? But I won't say it so you better have understood... But omg she is the reincarnation of the demon lord + she's waifu material"
Tbh I like it

Bruh the mind of the MC has slowly devolved from the at least kind of cool to a damn peanut. The MC from the start wouldn't have been doing what he has recently been doing now and it makes trying to read this difficult.

"MC is boring and uninteresting" - Looks like the author did a great job in portraying him as such! A lazy genius at "work". Of course non of us would ever understand his way of doing things or even the How, unless we are his clones.

The only thing I found disconcerting is how the translated chapters were so badly put together. Not going to complain much cuz it's free.

Also like to thank Mangadex for protecting us from them evil hackers.

Double-page supporter
the natural joke lines are the best part of this manga, they sure speed up the story line and plot but there is a bit "pause" so it wont end up being too cringe or shit like other easy life isekai manga.

Nowadays manga look more like happy goofy lower my int. Could swear he can tighten up his mother collar last warning, this will be lead into endless looping.

Users who are viewing this thread