Jitsu wa Ore, Saikyou Deshita?

Dex-chan lover
It starts out a little edgy and generic. But it eventually improves by toning it down with the edge in an organic way for in-universe reasons and then it accumulates a likeable supporting cast that brightens up both the story and the main character, who is developed by interacting with them. It still has a high amount of cliches, but seeing how it leans more into comedy as it goes on, that isn't too detrimental, as comedies tend to rely on a long-established set of tools to begin with, and many of the cliches are inserted specifically to serve as set-ups for comedy due to their cliche nature. Also it's definitely more character- than story-driven.

It's not a manga that will have you on the edge of your seat or have you rolling on the ground laughing, but it has lots of funny, cute and wholesome moments. The action is serviceable, not outstanding in it's substance, but elevated by the likeable characters engaging in it. Overall, it's a pleasant, entertaining read that will make you smile a lot.

Double-page supporter
Romance and harem tag? There’s clearly no romance going on and harem assumes they’re in love with him, and i see neither so far. Don’t tell me the raws will make it that way? It’d be a shame since i find this manga entertaining.

Hmmm I quite like the beginning of this manga, but as the story goes on, it once again becomes your typical isekai stories. MC is stupid, inconsistent, and ignorant. MC is invincible with his thick plot armor. MC supposedly want to stay low-profile and to live as a shut-in, but he goes here and there as high-profile as possible with barely any effort to hide his identity. Maybe because it's becoming more and more popular, but author seems to catering the need of the majority of the readers without any real plan to its plot. Or maybe it's the other way around, it's becoming more and more popular because the author made it as your usual generic isekai manga?

Dex-chan lover
Somehow, this became one of my favorite manga. It's just hilarious!
But the comment section seems to hate it though? Oh well, what's new

Comedy is subjective. I like it as well ... but then I also like the comedy, "Mixed Fantasy - My Journey to Become Invincible from Big-Spending Begins." Because it makes fun of everyone. The gigantic title makes fun of the Japanese toon tiles & the plot insults every cultivation/wuxia story out there. But then a lot of people also hates it for those reasons and don't see the comedy ini it.

This title stopped taking itself seriously after the original family plotline got resolved and find it brings a smile to my face since then. It's just so stupid it's funny. Like when he made a clone that essentially tells him "F that." when he orders him to go to school for him. He was so lazy, it spread to his clone. lol.

Fed-Kun's army
the biggest criticism of this is that chapters are way too short and it takes ages for anything to happen. it's super annoying.

Users who are viewing this thread