Jitsu wa Ore, Saikyou Deshita?

@Papita69xxx ooo so there's reason for that.... thanks for the head up... i honestly thought someone put it up there just for shit and giggle.

and the person in question appears.... and i don't even realize the wrong spelling in name.... and feel a teeny bit guilty.... (ialsomissedtheextra'r'allalongsorrybutnotreally)

Group Leader
I was afraid that MC might turn out to be a total doormat, but luckily he didn't end up as a pu**y. It is rare to find manga with a decent MC.

Dex-chan lover
@bassgs I believe it was a recent update that made it so that new uploaders (or uploaders that haven't uploaded since the update) have to be approved by the mods before the chapters are actually viewable, but the mods are never around so it usually takes several hours and sometimes takes days?

Why is it that good mangas attracts negative,whiny people in the comment section? Snipe or not, It was just 2 clicks in your life get over it.....sheesh

I really don't get why he is the only one that has MAX LvL when the others start from lvl 1?(Did i missed something?) the single flaw I find to fail the manga.

Users who are viewing this thread