Jitsu wa Ore, Saikyou Deshita?

Dex-chan lover
Why can't we have both? - The not-too-shitty MTL now, followed by Kuro's snailpace release a few months later?

Aggregator gang
@Tearsax

1st.-Now, you are being a pillock by implying I should get covid-19.
2nd.-this was never like this back in the days, people would never complain about having 3 or even 4 different teams working on the same thing, people just enjoyed reading whoever they wanted. I know is not "back then" anymore, but this shit is so millenial, damn they really shiet everything.

ahhhh why did they delete the chapters i dont care if it was sniping the translators havent uploaded nothing in 3 months

Double-page supporter
Were three chapters really deleted because of site drama? Quit dicking me around. I just want to read my Chinese hieroglyphs.

Contributor
@Another_Astartes
Oh man, just relatively recently there was a time when ~20 chapters were deleted because of scanlation drama.
Though the WR still goes to the Mass Exodus over a year ago, where thousands of chapters across many titles vanished.

Reduced-To-Atoms.png

I really don't understand how scanlations work now

Worked on a fan sub 3 years 8 years ago and there were some project where 2-3 fan subs released the same chapter and we never fought or anything if someone wanted to read the shitty fast scan go ahead ,we went for quality and the last one was a fan sub who tried to make them in full ultra quality too much work for us....

We never owned it or anything and they were passion projects then i never saw any reason to fight...maybe people think different now...idk

The scanlation might be mediocre, but with some effort, I can read it, at least someones working on it

Hey new translator! Thanks for picking this up :) I think your work would look better with only a few small tips: if possible, use the "standard" manga font, fit the text to the bubbles a little better, and maybe get someone to check if the sentences flow naturally. If you want second opinions on work in the future I'd be glad to help (English is not my first language so it won't always be perfect but I am fluent, I have 10+ years of experience).

Thanks for the update but i think imma drop this for a while. Story is going somewhere that feels boring for me. Hope the story turrns interesting in the future

@smoke82
I'm on the same boat, this whole concept of 'snipping' is so foreign to me since i'm also of the belief that it's good to have multiple choices and have people choose whatever the hell they want, either the fast machine translation with no SFX or the slow proper translation

Perhaps it has to do with the rise of Patreon? I'm mean the less people that see your translation the less potential money you will get
Otherwise it makes no sense to me to fight over a release

The latest translations are quite bad to be honest. Might as well use google translate on raws....

Dex-chan lover
Wait what? Did someone just skip chapters, did I read some? Or what? I can't remember the last time I read this.

Users who are viewing this thread