Jitsu wa Watashi wa - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - Let's Ask Her Out!

What's your plans about the re-release of this chapter? I'm currently translating this manga after the other chapter 1 but this one looks far better in terms of translation.

@Hebi_op

See my notes from the series comment thread:

Doing a bit of cleanup for chapter 1. The original upload by VicPhant was the better volume release by Pretty Anon, except that he deleted a couple of their B&W spread pages and replaced them with the color pages from the lower-quality Underdog magazine chapter.

I'm uploading what I have from Madokami, which had two alternatives:

1. The original Underdog release, with the addition of a few nice extra pages from the volume

2. The Pretty Anon release, with the Underdog color pages added in alongside the B&W versions, plus the same extra volume pages.

Overall nothing big, but a few pages added for posterity that were missing before.

holy crap, What a first chapter. I really like the premise so far and the Childhood Friend intro set the tension. I wonder were this has been hiding from me.

Dex-chan lover
@Kremenala And for me instead of Shiragami, i find Asahi ugly as fuck in the anime. And his anime art style is giving me a shota vibes which is fucking weird!

Dex-chan lover
Shit man she looked at me, oh no i am gonna scream. xddd

Dex-chan lover
My favorite thing in this manga is that there's one singular brain cell that the entire cast shares contantly.

I love her smile and facial expressions! Also, the MC's friends seem very nice, I really like it when male friends are very nice people.

Users who are viewing this thread