Jitsu wa Watashi wa

I constantly come back to this manga, it's really just a masterpiece of a romcom with great characters, amazing romance development, and comedy that hits hard, with a surprisingly good amount of emotional drama. It's all just perfect.

10/10

This manga is god tier. It has pretty rough art and starts off a bit shaky, but the character development, the comedy, the romance, and the feels. All of it is perfect. This to this day is my favorite manga of all time, please read it.

10/10

After about 20~ chapters the art and comedy become much better and after about 40~ chapters the plot becomes like 1000x better

10/10
I teared up in the final chapters. It's funny, sweet and takes a peek at human nature, twisted as it is.

Fed-Kun's army
I really want to try this, but the more I read about the more it sounds like something I would despise.

Dex-chan lover
A very memorable manga, would definitely recommend reading for the humor and characters. Plus the art is quite good once you get past the first few chapter.

9/10.

Dex-chan lover
The premise is terrible tbh, dunno if i wanna continute readin this.

To all who feel like dropping this midway, i promise you its getting better later. It will make you smile and crying at the same time, so please keep going! A 9/10 from me

@Yin_Yan
@deadway

Really depends on what you think constitutes a harem.

Are multiple girls interested in the protag?
if so then yes, it does have a harem

Are multiple girls interested in the protag without him particularly favoring any one?
if so then no, this is not a harem

Edit: Spelling

Users who are viewing this thread