Jitsu wa Watashi wa

This is definitely one of my favorite mangos ever if not my absolute favorite one. To me it competes with Monogatari/ Gintama/ Re:Zero and Berserk for the spot for my favorite.
The ending is one of the best endings ever and the plot up to that point actually gets serious for once.
I personally don't wish it continued (not that I mind if it did), because I feel like the ending was so satisfying that I don't even really need a continuation.

Group Leader
Even though I greatly enjoyed the manga, (personally) the truth is that the middle part, and really only the middle part, is incredibly painful to read. The comedy gets really stale, real quick, especially after the 7th police gag, and it's also when you realize that the "harem" part of the manga feels absurdly forced. That being said, the characters are likable, the plot is great and pretty damn consistent, all things considered, with a climax and title drop that's possibly one of the best I have ever experienced. On my first read, I completely skipped the 70-or-so chapters in the middle and was still left with a great impression, that should tell you how amazing the ending and the premise are

Better than what I was expecting, good relationship building and characters with moments i fairly enjoyed. The climax was by far the best ones I have read when it comes to harem mangas.

Dex-chan lover
In the first few chapters, between the atrocious art style, cliched plot, and subpar translation, I failed to find a single reason to read this.

Double-page supporter
best rom com i've ever read, really love how they didn't follow the usual tropes. like, the big confession happened in ch 85/200 !????

and honestly a really moving story in their 3rd year, all while throwing in some amazing slapstick?? really really worth reading shoutout to the staff member who put it up as a recommendation <3

only downside is that i wish the "harem" angle of the story didn't continue after Asahi and Youko started going out. really didn't need all the other girls confessing to him lmao, and also didn't need them to be unable to get over him. but overall, the rest more than makes up for that.

Dex-chan lover
A nice and happy read. It's got really expressive art and airheaded vampires that go "uwow" and one really cool devil.
Wouldn't call it the best ever, like others do, because the harem bits and the romance drama are sometimes a miss. The side characters take up a lot of the story time the main characters should have had IMO.
But it's definitely a very good entertaining romcom that will cheer you up

Dex-chan lover
i hate this art style enough that i didn't start reading for years and am close to dropping but comments here say it's good so, persevering for now

Please let me know, then.
Just finished it and if you feel like you wont enjoy it, then don't waste your time. A few characters emotions towards MC felt forced, some running gags aren't funny at all and in the last 50 or so chapters I just started quickly reading through. There are a bunch of meaningless chapters throughout the series and the overall feel I got is that it didn’t need to be so long. It is a cute story but it is a tough read.

The manga is nice to read, but the author shoots himself in the leg trying to add half baked harem romance in it.
I mean, all the girls are pretty and i would like to have an orgy with all of them (even the mecha), but he should go for the romance of one girl only with the other girls in support roles.
If he wants to make a harem, he should wtite an arc for each of them instead of accidently touching hand and blushing. Then, this manga would probably reach 300 chapters and i would jerking off to the alien girl by now.

Dex-chan lover
i gave up at ch 117. this manga spends 95% of its time doing the same gags with zero humor value instead of letting its characters just interact. every third panel is a reaction face that's never earned and never funny.

Users who are viewing this thread