JK-chan and Her Classmate's Mom - Ch. 1 - A High School Girl Falling Head Over Heels For Her Classmate's Mom

Dex-chan lover
@Kurisutina @Krune that's right!! My Childhood friend Loves my Mother (What a straight to the point name lol) and I saw it in SPanish here (better quality and without that intrusive watermark o_O) https://lectortmo.com/library/doujinshi/51684/my-childhood-friend-loves-my-mother

Thanks for the reminder! I hope it gets serialized, the author's name is Irua

Dex-chan lover
Thank you @Kurisutina and @Serenata I wish all three got fully translated because they look amazing and just from the spanish versions alone seem to be highly entertaining.

lol 😂

icm_fullxfull.279572950_5wuq2ipzn0g0kgkosg40.png

Aggregator gang
This is kind of wonderful. I feel anyone would make the mistake he made in that situation even if he wasn't assuming her sexuality.

@Krune I read the raws and they are depressing as fuck , 2 of the three stories were less about schoolgirl x milf but abused girls meet older woman. Its not bad persé but definitely not a comedy like this one. I guess thats why they didnt translate it

Dex-chan lover
@madmac that's unfortunate from what I saw of the raws the first one also looked rather interesting with how the girl just shows up out of nowhere while she is doing laundry and starts up a conversation... hmm... perhaps some healing then was involved?

Dex-chan lover
“You seem like that kinda thing”
I know there’s more to be said here, but in context this is hands down one of the single greatest lines I’ve ever read. I just wish we got more of a reaction in response.

Users who are viewing this thread