JK-chan and Her Classmate's Mom - Ch. 1 - A High School Girl Falling Head Over Heels For Her Classmate's Mom

KZO

Dex-chan lover
This is the most interesting way for getting 2 moms.

Dex-chan lover
Respect for this student she's what could be a large parental hole in her classmate's upbringing and she gallantly wants to fill it herself. The mc is fairly relatable and I love how we are given a tease regarding what her preferences for older women are and then we shown the mom and what her actual preferred type is. I feel for you dude but I ship Nakajima with your mom already. Thank you for this chapter this one already deserves an anime adaptation and every episode can end with the to be continued gimmick from Stardust Crusaders and have the ending credits song be Doin' your Mom from Your favorite Martian

Dex-chan lover
@Serenata let me know please if you remember the title of the series your referring to it sounds rather interesting.

Double-page supporter
My boy looks like a good kid too. It is just his luck that he befriended the milf chaser schoolgirl who locked onto her mom.

Seriously though this is an exceedingly rare setting

Let each and every of this thread commenters wishes be granted lord, but directly and irl.

Fetishists deserve just desserts.

Fed-Kun's army
"Topsy turvy".
It's been a while since I've seen that, whoever decided to use it has my extra-large thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread