JK-chan and Her Classmate's Mom - Ch. 12 - Café Event

Dex-chan lover
thank you for the chapter, little does her future son in law realize that the biggest milfhunter there was standing right next to him.

Dex-chan lover
She keeps mentioning how he is like a son to her lol. Wonder how long until he realises what she truly means.

Thanks for translating the chapter.

Dex-chan lover
In the future chapter Yuka to Takuya was like
"I just purposed to ur Mather and i gonna marry her in two days, so from now on u have to call me father"

Dex-chan lover
Borderline NTR at this point. And no, it doesn't have to be cheating to be NTR.

Dex-chan lover
@twinklecake You mean the part where he literally thinks to himself that she isn't his type? The same chapter ends with him being perfectly content just being friends and having fun with her. Forget reading comics. Can you even read words?

Fed-Kun's army
@twinklecake
In no universe is "a girl you like dating someone who isn't you" all it takes to make something NTR. And it's not even clear he likes her anyway; yeah, he's clearly giddy about the thought of her having a crush on him, because he thinks maybe she does, but he's also been pretty clear about not being that into her.
And yes, it does have to be some kind of actual infidelity to be NTR, that's the whole fuckin' point of it.
It's one thing to dislike people who have a shit fetish if they're super vocal about it and try to insert it everywhere it isn't, it's another thing to be so upset about someone else's kink you start seeing it everywhere yourself and hating things that have nothing to do with it.

Netorare aside, I cannot wait for the chapter where she invites him behind the gym or something and he thinks "oh shit she's gonna ask me out should I turn her down????" and she meets up with him to say "hey I'm your new step-mom."

@twinklecake You call this "Borderline NTR"? Lol. Not even close! They don't even like each other. They just think of each other as friends.

Now, If you want a REAL NTR about childhood friends, read these: 332196, 329237

Users who are viewing this thread