JK-chan and Her Classmate's Mom - Ch. 8 - Could You Show Me Your Photo Album?

Group Leader
Wow the table is being set, lol, even the mom has a little something for Yuka!

I love the simplicity of this story. The art is meh, but it's fluffy, cute and fun!

No grown adult with children keeps pictures of themselves as a highschool student up in their own home. 2/10, immersion RUINED.

Dex-chan lover
The mom is interested !! I repeat, the mom is interested !! 😵

Dex-chan lover
You heard it here first doods, the way to a woman's heart is table tennis

@MangaAce1 this family is a special circumstance. They're married right after graduation so no big difference between graduation & wedding photo XD

Dex-chan lover
Thank goodness the mom isn't as oblivious or dense as her son. Our girl's got a chance.

They keep showing dudes and it is annoying , gonna drop the score even more.

Dex-chan lover
Sorta like Douyara Osananajimi ga Boku no Okaa-san o Neratteirurashii. When it focuses on both the yuri couple and the cuck you get some interesting cross-demographic dynamics

Omg! This was so cute! I loved this! Yuka would have fallen in love with Mihoto regardless. Also, its a little implied that she is starting to see Takuyia as her son/adoptive son.

That moment where she imagined Mihoto washing the car was priceless.
Perhaps, Yuka will try to save money to get a good car so she might woo Mihoto's heart(well, she is a young adult in love). Although, I believe Mihoto would still like her regardless if Yuka has a bike or a sports car.

And Mihoto liked seeing Yuka playing table tennis... ^___^ CUTE!

I love this story.

Users who are viewing this thread