Thank you everyone and good luck

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dex-chan lover
@crazybars

again you put words in my mouth, show me the proof of what you are referring to, I never made a political comment or used political language anywhere. You keep trying to push this agenda that I am some sort of trump supporter, dude you don't even know me. If all you know of me is from other people then I suggest you go read some more manga in the site I have tons of comments made.

@blackyawgdom that's cute, but I already made my argument about this sites rules, and how I was wrongly banned based of it's own rules and the "reasoning" for it.

edit: unless you are talking about the fact that I was banned simply for the reason of hate, individual hating me so much going as far as banning me even when shown wrong.

Power Uploader
You are right about one thing. You are not the only one posting stuff that is offensive not by a long shot. But you are doing it a lot and a LOT of people reported you. We see a comment here and there that can trigger people but it is here and there and by different people. Do I mean no one is posting offensive all the time and just dropping stuff here and there? Hell no! But you are nearly part of the meme from harry potter that is why is it always you 3? Take the mute and stop posting stuff that gets a lot of people triggered. The mods need to think about a lot of people and it seems a lot of people did not like your comments.

Also, are you really trying to say because it was a joke about Sexual assault and not a rape joke it is fine? You even say in the text you wanted to get reported... What did you expect that would happen?

Aggregator gang
They are also welcome to report you, it's also that simple. The button's right there too.

You do not get to dictate how other people behave. They can block you, they can report you.

Others cannot dictate how you choose to behave as well.

Moderation is free to handle things accordingly based on whatever combination of things happens. They did not tell users who reported you to simply block you did they?

Dex-chan lover
@Eeliejun

You can't ban someone because of how an individual feels due to a comment made by someone, there actually has to be something to warrant punishment for something said.

What some people find offensive other people may not, Ex. if the word beta is such an offensive word for individuals in this site perhaps it would be a good idea to make it an official rule that calling fictional characters beta may trigger some individuals therefore ban it?

@Freezee Yes, people are more than welcome to report me based on their personal feelings when offended by my comments, that don't really break any of the sites rules. It's just more work for the moderators as you previously said which in-turns upsets them. Instead of you know, reporting things that actually DO break site rules :)

@Eeliejun what do you mean I wanted to get reported?

Again. Moderation and sites are free to do whatever they want. You basically agree to it when you make an account. Youve violated the rules MULTIPLE times.
Specifically " 5.1.4. Other Terminology: This category includes everything else that does not neatly fit under the above categories. It includes, but is not limited to, rape jokes, homophobia, transphobia, and direct personal attacks. "

INCLUDES BUT IS NOT LIMITED TO.

So you're basically bitching about the rules not having every possible thing written out so you could figure out ways to get around it.

Dex-chan lover
@blackyawgdom I think you should read the OP again, because what you just said I completely debunked.

edit:

No, I am bitching because I was wrongly fucking banned smarty pants.

Aggregator gang
You're still being disruptive to others, which is wholly unrelated to staff.

Others have 2 ways of not hearing from you, and they can do both. Some probably have.

For the record, blocking doesn't entirely remove your name from the site. Those agitated with you can still see you posting. Reporting/moderation stops you.

There's a pretty big difference in still seeing someone posting and seeing them gone.

So still being disruptive. And, for those agitated by you, a block is not enough, as they can still see you making comments, just not necessarily the actual content.

You're in the wrong man.

Power Uploader
But they can ban you for getting reported all the time. You even say it your self that you are trying to get reported. I also never said anything about the beta thing. But that is not why you were banned. You were banned because you made a joke about Sexual assault. The mod decided that this was warranted because of rule 5.1.4. You are correct that it is not a rule about Sexual assault but that is just a loophole. Again what did you expect would happen?

For what I mean that you wanted to get reported:
Apparently, someone got butt-hurt at my comment and reported me (which is what I hoped happened)

@kronix

I pointed this out.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cuckservative
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Beta_male_(slang)

You KEEP say you don't understand WHY THIS COULD BE OFFENSIVE. After I pointed this out multiple times, you say

"No, it's not political" I don't believe you when you say it's not intentional you are using THE EXACT SAME language Alt Right media source regularly use for CUCKSERVATIVE/ BETA SERVATIVE or CUCK/ BETA DEMOCRAT insults.

I always thought because you obviously knew these were politicized terms in American Politics, you were intentionally using them as a forced joke.

Dex-chan lover
@Freezee you keep repeating the same thing, I am wrong because my comment which doesn't violate site rules but people find offensive report it lol.

You are basically saying that it's okay for people that get offended by my comments to personally harass me and my comments when they see me because they refuse to block me?

Please man try harder

so far all of what you have said is based of personal feelings or opinions...

@Eeliejun, did you read the next sentence?

@crazybars if you can give me something factual of when I have made political comments. If you can't and if all you can do is scream at me at how alt right I am because I call fictional characters beta get your jimmies rustled then please just stop it, not cute at all.

Power Uploader
Sigh, sadly I did... You said:
apparently, someone got butt-hurt at my comment and reported me (which is what I hoped happened) or Zephyrus was just doing his usual harassment towards me looking for shit to get me banned for (which by the way I have never given him any).

So then you are saying it is not what you hoped for and zep just found a random comment that no one reported to just ban you? Either way, you still hoped to offend people and that is the core of the problem. Like you are also skipping the rest what I am saying and just focusing on one thing I said. The same you are doing with the ban... Again, I ask you what did you think would happen? Countless people blocked you and reported you and you knew that it was happening. But you did not change how you acted and kept going and from your own words, you seem to want to offend people.

But need to say that I don't see anything political about using cuck or beta

Aggregator gang
Your comments do violate the rules no matter how much you deny it. If not each specifically, as a collective absolutely yes.

I am saying it's okay for people to report you and block you, along with talk back to you. Your comments are disruptive and add nothing meaningful whatsoever.

Don't speak for me or dictate what I mean.

Nice trolling and light attack attempt though man. Real unfortunate that I gave you a chance and my time. I can see the moderation on you was correct. Honest shame. Have a nice day.

Dex-chan lover
@Eeliejun again, personal feelings and opinions. If people don't agree with me and the first thing they do is report me what the fuck am I suppose to do? I don't hope for anything, I make my comments and that's it. My comments are based on the happenings of the chapter they are under, a comment simply made based off chapter reading.

WHEN THEY FUCCC? OMG this is highly offensive to me personally, reported.

OMG LOOK AT THIS BETA MC RUNNING FROM GIRL oh man how dare he call the MC a fucking beta, reported.

That is not how it fucking works sorry folks it isn't.

@Freezee sad isn't? personal feelings and opinions... later.

@kronix

Hey Kronix, wtf is Google search 'briet bart Beta Cuck' .

https://www.google.com/search?q=briet+bart+beta+cuck&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&client=firefox-b

Do I REALLY have to do the clicking or typing part for you? You could repeat the same thing with Fox News, RealClear Politics and whatever conservative publication you wanted.
=============================

Yes, we tell you why your comments are offensive, then you dismiss it.
It's like you intentionally construct you comments this way.

OH WAIT, MAYBE THAT'S WHY YOU GOT BANNED KRONIX, PEOPLE TELL YOU DAILY WHY YOUR COMMENTS ARE ANNOYING AND OFFENSIVE AS SHET AND YOU GO DO IT ANYWAYS.

Power Uploader
And again I never said I have problems with you calling the mc a cuck or beta and like I already said... That is not why you were banned. Also, you can get banned by offending people for example racism, rape jokes, Sexual assault and go on. Nearly all platforms have these rules in place. You can't just say what you want. You are just dismissing all that I am saying and just replying to one thing or keep saying the same thing that you can't get banned by breaking the rules.

Dex-chan lover
@crazybars

????????????????

I cannot comprehend what you are doing right now, you are basically saying because I say a word that another group of people (politically) use, therefore we are the same? Are you okay? That's not how it works man I already said what the word beta to me means, and I am not affiliated with any political group which I already told you.

You are just repeating the same garbage hoping to get me to appear more alt right or whatever the fuck you called me, which is just depressingly sad to be honest.

"oh look he uses same word (kinda) as X group, he is the same as them!" no... You haven't provided with me any of the evidence I asked for any of my "political comments" in mangadex, you contribute nothing to my OP so therefore I will block you.

@Eeliejun

it's really not that difficult to understand:

I was given X reason for a 30 day ban, my comment had NOTHING to do with X reason, therefore not an actual rule violation.

That's the only thing that matters

Dex-chan lover
Honestly just let him have his spotlight and dim it slowly.

I will most likely not engage with MangaDex community anymore until something is done so until then peace.

Just let him silently leave.

This whole discussion is a poor attempt to defend your position, as a 3rd party bystander, throughout of this discussion you have admitted to post offensive topics while knowing they are borderline correct and popularly not accepted with the excuse your posted it on places where this behavior is allowed cough (ecchi) and that the rules don't exactly say that you can't.

Majority ignore these behaviors but that doesn't mean that you can't get punished or don't deserve to be punished.

About your joke i can understand how people found it offensive considering many face issues in their daily life because of these topics, you know that in here things aren't as serious as those circumstances that's why you still feel you deserve a defense.

But to much seems to truly be to much just tone it down.(save the jokes for you and your friends)

Dex-chan lover
@CrimsonDarkh

FUCK rules then, let personal feelings and opinions operate the site right?

edit:
you know what, I find your post extremely offensive, I am disgusted... Going to report your post instead of blocking / ignoring you.

That position in itself is a personal feeling and opinion, you feel that you are innocent even-though several seem to not agree with you.

Common courtesy would have you understand that you did not express yourself in the most acceptable manner and accept the punishment, and a base understanding of human rights would also make you consider that jokes like those don't need to be shared with everyone.

My true opinion on this matter is that you went to far in a place you find yourself comfortable enough to do it.(so take it as a warning)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread