Thank you everyone and good luck

Status
Not open for further replies.
@kronix

Hey, Kronix. I guess you are an Alt Right Troll After all. Since you blocked me, I will enjoy telling everyone I was right aaaanannnndddd you can't defend yourself now.

Btw, the fact that you go around spouting drunk party talk like

"ALPHA"
"BETA CUCK"
"Just Fuck her already"
"Her Vag is wet, give it to her"

And you think that was okay even if it wasn't currently being used by the Alt Right Political as insults, makes you look disgusting.

@kronix

Oh BTW Kronix, I see your favorite trick of Editing your posts beforehand and then editing what you wrote to make people look bad is in full effect.

I SEE YOU HAVE DONE IT MULTIPLE TIMES IN THIS THREAD ALREADY.

AND YOU STILL WONDER WHY people would hate you that you changed a post they responded to from

"This is wonderful"

to

"The guy who liked this post gives me blowjobs"

=======================

I don't have to prove that one, YOU METICULOUSLY EDITED EVERY SINGLE COMMENT of yours to allow yourself to do this dirty trick of yours.

@crazybars

In this very thread in fact, every single one of your comments have *edited by Kronix [Time Stamp]

Have fun explaining that one Kronix. You gave all the proof we need to see for that one.

*edit: Huh, guess you didn't edit all the comments this time. Shrug.

Contributor
Oh, first time in a Kronix thread. Nice.
As I've said before somewhere else, lurk moar is not a concept exclusive to imageboards.
It's basically the modern version of when in Rome, do as the romans do. Quoting a 4chan post (Trigger warning, like with any 4chan-related content):
Also, if you’re a holocaust denier in one thread, but in another you want to talk about Nichijou, then you can, and freely.
You can extend that concept replacing thread with site. Different sites have different rules, and as long as you can understand them, you won't have any problem fitting in, even if your opinions irk people in a wrong way.

EDIT: That said, I'll just leave this here.

Custom title
Staff
Developer
If you're getting banned it's because you're being (and have always been) purposefully annoying and disruptive in a very predictable and, worst of all, unfunny manner

I can't believe you wrote this entire essay in the OP as if some imagined debate about the differences between rape and sexual assault had fuckall to do with it, or that every single possible scenario that might get someone moderated has to be codified in the rules

Kronix, stop being a drama queen for five seconds, and everyone else, just block him if he bothers you

Like you or not, there certainly have been things that shouldn't have been posted (in my opinion, mostly older comments. Though... I haven't been reading isekai/harem lately). And, a good number of your posts (especially on anti-zephyrus threads) are definitely in troll format.
But, I do believe you are an actual member of the community. Just... the most stubborn and infamous member with a strong way of words. Will be missed, assuming you actually go

Then again, your reading list makes me wonder if your really human. How many manga do you read a day?

Dex-chan lover
if(rule broken)
{
ban
}else if (!rule broken)
{
Apologize
}
else
{
////
}

@Teasday

purposefully annoying and disruptive, and you know because?

had fuckall to do with it, yeah not breaking a rule because someone doesn't know the differences between X and Y really has fuck all to do with it.

@firefish5000

on this site? mostly the weekly with the occasional hentai upload maybe. Actually I have started reading the original sources than manga for isekai and works like solo leveling

i'm don't follow much mangas.. i just ever saw kronix comment only 3 time, nothing wrong with it.. regarding mod zep i support that.. but again @kronixall comments here, they seem does not have solid argument or anything so i can only assume no matter what you do or say, THEY JUST HATE YOU

Instrumentality Instigator
Staff
Super Moderator
@Kronix
This is ridiculous. All you had to do was continue on after the end of your ban and nothing more would have been said.

I'm tired of preaching and warning. Multiple people have pointed out the very obvious reasons why your comments have been reported and why you were punished for them. As a matter of fact, this entire thread is a violation of "don't make the mods' job harder" because you decided to make a drama post after going to multiple staff members who wouldn't overturn my ruling.

As we've discussed, I will double every punishment you receive until you either learn the error of your ways or you're permanently banned.

Take two months off from commenting. Reflect on how to post more thoughtfully in the future.

Thanks,

Zeph

Custom title
Staff
Developer
@kronix posted:

purposefully annoying and disruptive, and you know because?
Because I've seen people do the exact same thing on the internet for well over a decade. In fact, I seriously hope you're doing it intentionally because I don't think you're really that daft, pedantic and miserable.

You're free to complain about what kind of content we moderate but bringing up the exact letters of the rule book is ridiculous and not quite in the hilarious way. If you really want to be literal about it, "Other Terminology: This category includes everything else that does not neatly fit under the above categories. It includes, but is not limited to, rape jokes, homophobia, transphobia, and direct personal attacks." seems to cover this anyway.

Personally I wouldn't even have bothered with making the rules as exact as they are, but unfortunately we're not running an imageboard here and I don't care to be a mod.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread