JK-chan and Her Classmate's Mom

sad truth indeed. You gotta wear the right clothes to get the girls to notice your bod, and a uniform is pretty much expressly designed to ruin chances like that.

Dex-chan lover
https://twitter.com/mrmk_z/status/1322333994126610433?s=20

What kind of idiot doing this again?
Do people doesn't know scanlation is?

Stop DMing the artist for no good reason.

Fed-Kun's army
So alot of people are apparently dumbasses which is why jahy's artist flipped her shit. I'm glad this artist is pretty chill and laid it out for people to stop doing this shit. If you wanna support the artist buy the merch and silently follow them on twitter. Also for the love of god stop informing these artist that you read their work on [insert manga site] stop that shit because no artist wants to hear that.

Dex-chan lover
@Koana78
Well no one could even justify scanlation is a good thing but geez,
The works are being done obviously without the artist permission.
Likewise it's not like some of them even going to end up in other country localisation the push of scanlation by taking popularity into the polls or suggest.

I have seen majority of stuff that got localised mostly got itself popularity from translation. (7seas)

The unfortunate one that either didn't get finished, dropped, or already being finished, sadly didn't get localised at all. (Which leaves you to buy the raw, it would be fortunate if you could read it otherwise it's just a donation for the author and artist).

Dex-chan lover
@Xaelath
Whoa that is an advance level dumbass move over there
It's like the idiot who dm the artist is praising foods cook by a chef from a restaurant he/she just dine and dash right on the chef's face.

Is this manga still being up dated because I’m seeing the comments and it seems like some people are telling the author that they’re reading it on the illegal website and I’m not sure if the author is still updating this story or not?

Fed-Kun's army
damn i feel kinda bad for the guy, waiting for the day when he gets heartbroken and i'm gonna feel really bad for him but in reality i'm also probably gonna laugh

Hilarious story and I cant wait for more. I’m really loving the milf ship. Honestly I don’t get why people feel bad for the guy, he doesn’t like her like that he already stated she isn’t his type. From a previous panel he just loves the attention and his ego is reaching for the stars because of it lmfao
honestly when he finds out i bet he will be the best wingman out there

trash mc with legion of self-insert defenders and trash mother. screw people like that.

Fed-Kun's army
@yumoyumo
Some idiot made her aware of mangadex's existence and how they were reading her works, wakame sensei subsequently flipped out and raged on Twitter about it. mrmk z tweeted about it too but was a bit kinder about it by basically saying that she's flattered but if you start replying to her works in English it's a dead give away that you didn't buy it and that for most mangakas it's a scary and frustrating thing.

Dex-chan lover
@GoggledAnon You're killing it! If it's unclear, the translator translated the most recent chapters THE DAY THEY WERE UPLOADED TO TWITTER/PIXIV. I do want to note, this is a twitter comic/manga, so it doesn't really make sense to flip out about "not buying it" when the author is releasing it for free on twitter and pixiv. Just my 2 cents

Dex-chan lover
I kind of pity the poor dude getting his hope up lol

The shock he'll get when he finds out the truth might kill him...

Users who are viewing this thread