JK Haru is a Sex Worker in Another World

Low scoring. Incels can't handle 'impure' girls huh.

Yo, ngl this is finally a manga from Japan again that has a somewhat realistic character and not just the usual dunce MC blob and bimbo FL.

"Incels". No of course i cant handle sluts but you sure can you alpha chad. You probably kick anybodys ass if you wanted to.

This manga put the readers in the shoes of a "slut"at the bottom of society and I can understand why some of the male audience would get turned off by this thus the many 1s bombing the rating. Let's not antagonize each other. For me this is an absolutely amazing and unique read, while it can be dark and depressing at times. For someone who gets treated and treats herself as a tool most of the time, the well thought-out internal dialogues make the MC feels more human than a majority of characters I see nowadays.

Who the fuck cares about scores lmaooo. Go back to mal if you care that much. Scores are neither an objective measurement of quality or a reason for you to like or dislike something. I resent the existence of this scoring system more than the way it's used. It's beyond reductive as a metric of judgement of quality or common opinion. Just ignore it and move on lmao.

Double-page supporter
I have such strong respect for the MC. Hope things look up for her though. She's remaining level-headed and rational, but she's definitely detached and resigned to her situation.

i feel sick for myself after they're seriously talking about previous world. nice plot and somehow it made me shed tears. hopefully things will get better for haru and the skinny guy

After reading the ending of this, I have trouble sympathising with Haru. She is portrayed as the victim, when in reality, she is the ultimate predator.
The first night she began to work as sex worker, god gave her a skill that allows her to steal experience and copy skills from her customers, or something similar. This is also why she suddenly got so good at cooking, because she slept with Sumo.

You gotta love this types of reads. It has just the right kind of everything. Interesting plot and unique characters!! Also a sense of realism in the emotions portrayed, that moves me to tears almost! Though admit it, y'all came for the hentai!! I see some comments about the low ratings, and its such a shame for this to be put off at first glance Its really nice reading something that serves something you expected whilst also punching you straight to the face with life's reality in the process. Well once in a while..

For an isekai work, this is like a fresh of breath air as well as a sigh at the same time because of how her situation is seriously portrayed. She's not like those MCs where they have powers or one that can significantly change her own life.

I'm silently rooting for her.

Fed-Kun's army
i came because of the description i mean what the hell they put premium rush parody lmao

Was expecting hentai, wasn't expecting masterpiece 10/10. It's not really a hentai either.

Yooooo I can’t believe a man wrote this, the POV of Haru’s sooo relatable! Hats off to the author

Users who are viewing this thread