JK Haru wa Isekai de Shofu ni Natta - Vol. 4 Ch. 17 - Endless Rain (unrelated to Chiba) Part 3

Member
Joined
Feb 22, 2025
Messages
13
Pretty sure this is the Seven Seas release
Hey man, you're right. I'm just reposting it here to make it easier to read. I got it from a site that didn't list the name, but I'll add the credits if I can identify the scan group.
 
Member
Joined
Feb 22, 2025
Messages
13
Idk what's more crazy, that this series got resurrected translated again after 5 years or that its completed at apparently ch 44

Either way thx for resurrecting this series
I'm reposting this to MangaDex—using a version I found already translated—to preserve the work, because it's impossible to read in Chinese.
 
Contributor
Joined
Feb 4, 2019
Messages
9,739
Pretty sure this is the Seven Seas release

Hey man, you're right. I'm just reposting it here to make it easier to read. I got it from a site that didn't list the name, but I'll add the credits if I can identify the scan group.

Seven Seas is the Official English translation company, meaning you're breaking site rules uploading it which can be a bannable offense.
 
Member
Joined
Feb 22, 2025
Messages
13
Seven Seas is the Official English translation company, meaning you're breaking site rules uploading it which can be a bannable offense.
Is it possible to repost it here, or is it completely prohibited, requiring me to do the translation entirely myself?
 
Minister of Yuri Destruction
Contributor
Joined
Jun 18, 2018
Messages
5,743
Is it possible to repost it here, or is it completely prohibited, requiring me to do the translation entirely myself?
It is completely prohibited. Delete them ASAP.
What you can do is to make a translation yourself, yeah.
Taking official content is like prime bait for DMCA Lawyers, which is why the rule exists.
 
Minister of Yuri Destruction
Contributor
Joined
Jun 18, 2018
Messages
5,743
I think the entire manga might be official translated already
Being translated itself doesn't make it a problem, but taking official pages is.
It being translated just increases the chance that a hobbyless DMCA lawyer makes a claim, but other than that, it's okay
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Top