JK Haru wa Isekai de Shoufu ni natta - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Contributor
@Byonbyon
If you go by common isekai standards, she IS a trash woman.
She's not grateful to MC for his chivalrous offer of saving her from that life.
She's greedy and doesn't love the MC.
0/10

Haru is the MC. Everything is from her perspective. Just because there's a man in the chapter, doesn't make him the MC. Jeez.

Can you believe it? The God actually buy her services (this particular God bought the prostitute and shagged her) by then he revealed he forgot(?) to give her the cheat power she was supposed to have when she get isekai'd, which is "Get the skill of the person you had sex with". Oh my God this is so fucking silly I can't believe it. Also apparently the whore only enjoyed sex with old men

Also as expected this shit garnered alot of criticism/shit flinging

I actually almost cried at one part when reading the novel. Oh, it's a NOVEL, not LN.

the novel is wicked good and is nothing like what u guys are predicting. it's actually a serious story and the "ecchi" makes u sad

Dex-chan lover
huh....this is quite an unorthodox twist to the usual brew. and it tastes good.

BARKEEP! ANOTHER!

Although isekai concepts exists here, it's apparent it all means nothing to her. Too outlandish she says, so she does what she does best. Not sure if trampling over her dignity is the way to go, that is a form of strength to survive i suppose, but what do i know.
Really curious where this is headed, i really want to see her obtain happiness in some form.

Huh, I was going to drop this but the comments seem to indicate this is actually pretty good

Double-page supporter
pfft hair. You know, they say horns make good handle bars.

So this is an isekia about a thot ? lol

Dex-chan lover
See, I can't sympathize with Chiba. Not only did he not save her due to his incompetence (I mean he could have pushed her out of the way, tackled her, pulled get out of the way, called out to her, kicked out of the way, literally anything else besides what he did: hugging her and trying to shield get with his scrawny body.) he doesn't try to know her own interests and just spouts endlessly about his own and his own achievements. Not only that but he just...lays there during sex. Not trying to improve or being active or anything. Not even attempting to bring about mutual pleasure (granted it probably wouldn't have worked since inexperienced lovers to not be conducive to orgasms). Not only that but he wants to enslave her be to save her from prostitution. It would be totally different if the first thing that came out of his mouth was maid. Everyone loves maids. Or if both or one of their common sense or Sense of values allow for such a thing. Here's the thing though, neither does. And Haru isn't compatible on any level with Chiba, anyways. It's kinda ridiculous how he's trying to force co-dependency on an independent person like her. Whatever his reasons, I just don't like him. He's...an incompetent self centered loser. I don't care if he does have cheat skills, he's an egoistic fool!

Dex-chan lover
@phoenixir he has the same mindset as a jock now, but still has a chuuni mind too because he thinks he is in a game just like those 3 weapon hero tards from shield hero. I just don't understand how he stays so small if he is apparently strong. I do imagine the end of this being her getting back at him. Her only fault was not listening and taking interest in what God said. She could have gotten a cheat skill. Being a female adventurer who is strong is definitely better than working in a brothel.

Dex-chan lover
@Liquidxlax Unearned power makes fools of the formerly weak and breeds False Pride, whilst power earned makers the once weak strong for it comes with the knowledge of their limits and breeds the courage to surpass them.

So basically: He's just a scrub who is getting cocky(that God is probably amusing himself by waiting to see how long it will take before he dies when he's confronted by something that's all physical strength. Like a Minotaur.)

Oh and she. Should have listened. Now. I'm off spoil myself

Double-page supporter
Truly the personality of a sex worker,
Damn this is legit sad who the fucks falls in love with a sex worker yikes

Users who are viewing this thread