JK Musou - Owaru Sekai no Sukuikata - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - Part-1 JK, leaves home

Dex-chan lover
maybe u saw the talk in The World is full of monsters, in a chapter they mentioned this series on the comments, thats why i pre-followed this one, anyways, thks for the chapter

Dex-chan lover
Is this one of the alternate futures that could happen in the Watamote universe?

Dex-chan lover
It does feel good to read my own work. (though I have read it several times before uploading it)

I did end up finding an alternate raws website where JK musou was there. But images weren't available. Also, this was there on some other website but as it was written there, it was removed due to some legal reasons. So, unless someone else can access the raws, no hopes for more chapters.

Group Leader
if you can't figure out what shit says just don't post it. what's the rush

Dex-chan lover
I "watched" the title a long time ago, and lo and behold: someone released a chapter! Thank you! This looks really fun and the art is neat. The translation was really good, especially for a beginner. Although, I would advise you to get better tools (there are good free image editing programs), or if you're comfortable with MSPaint for the moment, at least install a good looking font (visit the forums for advice). Regardless, I really enjoyed reading your translation and hope you continue.

Dex-chan lover
@SeryjVolk
I want to continue, but as I mentioned in the chapter, I can't access (or afford to access) the raws. That's why I wrote that if anyone else is interested in it, they can go right ahead with it
Plus, as far as I can tell, I am pretty comfortable with paint and paint 3D. I have tried a few others, but finally settled on these two (I use them together and I find that it can get the job done pretty well and pretty easily

Dex-chan lover
zombie apocalypse fantasy RPG without it being a shitty long strip korean Manhwa. i'll give it a shot.

I'm in this entirely because of glasses girl protag that's it that's the bar I've set

Users who are viewing this thread