JK Musou - Owaru Sekai no Sukuikata - Vol. 2 Ch. 7 - Part-7 JK, can make friends

Double-page supporter
why MC help them anyway

everyone think she's murderer , psychotic and deserve to be jailed in prison

Wish she just leave them and live in that solar powered house but i guess there won't be much drama and stuff to do if she live alone

@davremedy Not all of them, just the adults that, for some reason, can't get it into their heads that their situation isn't just black and white anymore. And likely because she feels compassion since obviously, she's not the token emotionless badass MC we usually see in a generic zombie apocalypse manga.

I feel like it's pretty realistic actually. This is a normal mechanic of human relationship: you get attached to a group which welcomes your presence.
If a group of people (not necesarily all of them, just a significant part) shows that a. You have something special and b. They appreciate your presence due to that special-ness, then you are very likely to form rapport with them, get attached to them and willing to protect and help them in return.
Very few people are immune to this effect, introverts and generally 'not-good-with-crowd' people even less so. As a matter of fact, they are especially targeted by cults with the same mechanics, luring them in by boosting their sense of self-worth and subverting them for the cult's gain.
I'm not saying it's what happening here, but it's understandable why the MC values the group so much. The kids pretty much idolized her and in turn she feels a sense of obligation to meet their expectation. Imagine if you are not too popular at school, then suddenly the whole school gathered to cheer for you in a competition. That will certainly give you a big dose of motivation.

Dex-chan lover
i hate everyone except MC, they all come off as annoying, smug, self righteous or just evil.

Users who are viewing this thread