JK Shachiku wo Kau - Vol. 3 Ch. 35 - Bye Bye

Dex-chan lover
What? Squiggles just sent 3 more chapters tho
yOkm1js.png
hope we find some seggs on em

Group Leader
Hey man, you’re free to comment on whatever you want. Exactly like how I’m free to comment on your petty ass. Don’t want anyone jumping your petty comment? Then maybe stfu in the first place :dogkek:
Dude how sore are your knuckles after dragging them across your parent's basement to steal their credit card to buy vbucks? I can see how you'd get so mad after they call you a worthless loser while cleaning up after your snail trail of hot pocket and dino nuggie grease that leads to your skid marked couch cushion you use to troll people on a literal discussion forum for manga. Go touch some grass instead of trying to touch your mom thinking she got stuck in the dryer. You've never seen petty in your whole slimy life brother. :oooo:

Dex-chan lover
Dude how sore are your knuckles after dragging them across your parent's basement to steal their credit card to buy vbucks? I can see how you'd get so mad after they call you a worthless loser while cleaning up after your snail trail of hot pocket and dino nuggie grease that leads to your skid marked couch cushion you use to troll people on a literal discussion forum for manga. Go touch some grass instead of trying to touch your mom thinking she got stuck in the dryer. You've never seen petty in your whole slimy life brother. :oooo:
Never seen petty my whole life? Sister, I'm looking at you going schizo scrounging up scenarios in your head just to make shots :dogkek:

Users who are viewing this thread