JK to Sutego no Akachan

So the father is that teacher with lab coat.. I wish I could burn him alive

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Dex-chan lover
I got spoiled instantly by looking in this comment section. Now I know who the dad is. All I wanted to know was if people liked the story or not.

Being a mother in a young age is difficult. I'm so thankful to the real mother for giving birth to her son despite that she abandoned him under the bridge. Momoko is an awesome teenager. She will be a great mom. Different circumstances gives off big responsibilities.

This manga is based on the real world. And that teacher-student relationship is a big factor to the society. I'm just open with this.

Thank you for translating this into english.

Although she abandoned haru, it's way better than that shitty father who told her to kill haru.... Damn what a piece of shit

Can’t bring myself to like/forgive or whatever the biological mother. This story is supposed to show other people’s circumstances etc but there is literally no excuse to abandon a new born under a bridge, the least you could have done was leave it at a police box/station, at least there, you would know that the baby would find help. I know she has a shitty mother and childhood, but if it weren’t for the blonde hair picking your kid up, you wouldn’t even know if he were dead or alive. Obviously some people in the comments here don’t have common sense, and think, well it’s fine and dandy that she did that because her situation sucks, well the child’s situation would have also sucked if no one found him and he died from starvation or mauled by a wild animal, so.... ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

kanzaki is redeemable but I still don't like him tho. Asakura and Wakaba's mom have rancid vibes that's that on that

Dex-chan lover
@Narumaki

The baby was 6 months old at that point. I don't know if that would make a difference to the cops or not. Could she have done it without being caught? She would probably have been charged with child abandonment, since the baby didn't have any birth records like certificates or health insurance. Maybe she was afraid the father would find out, then kill her. Since she's a minor, the cops would've called her mom to be sure. I'm liking the story so far, but you're right that several things in the beginning don't really add up (at the moment). Plus that "blackmail letter" was really dumb.

Wait wut it says its completed...Is it really? Pls tell me there's more :'D

I love it! Thank you so much to the translators!
Can't wait for the next chapters 💕

Dex-chan lover
Author's possessed by some Tokyo Godfathers energy. I like this series a lot.

Dex-chan lover
thank you for translating this!! just finished binge reading and damn, i was hit by plot twist after plot twist lol

Uuugh, my heart, this stuff is so good, the f-in plot, it's kinda predictable sometimes but that's what make this good

Users who are viewing this thread